"LIVE" from Harmony of the Seas - April 28, 2018

Radio

So jealous that you're on the cruise that Carlos and Alexa are filming on. I love watching their vlogs and especially their cruise vlogs. They both love cruising so much so its awesome to see they are filming a movie on a ship they love so much.

In the back as I said before. Different location on Oasis and Allure. Martikus asked about deck 5.

Regarding Deck 5 :

On oasis/allure/harmony/symphony : You will find at the very aft of the ship under the aquatheater a nice little quiet area with great views of the ocean, it is often not crowded. On allure they have chairs there, they were missing on Symphony when I went on.

On Symphony/Harmony, at the very front the ship you will find on both port and starboard sides the 'secret' areas, on harmony they have loungers there, on Symphony you will find on the port side ping pong tables and on the starboard side a shuffleboard playing area. Those areas are not available on oasis/allure. On Allure the area was supposed to contain a lifeboat but they had to move it further back due to them noticing with Oasis that the waves coming from the bow were damaging the lifeboat in that position.If you look at pictures of Allure there is a gap before the first lifeboat. The lifeboat is still there on Oasis but they had to add an extra protection for it. For harmony/symphony they had plenty of time to re imagine what to do with the space and came up with the 'secret' areas.

Extra protection for oasis

Oasis_of_the_Seas_docked_at_St._Thomas_pier-800x600.jpg

No extra protection for Allure but lifeboat moved further back, hence the gap.

AllureBow-IMG_6101.JPG

Secret area on Harmony (it's the same for Symphony)

The-Worlds-Largest-Cruise-Ship-Harmony-Of-The-Seas-Arrives-In-Southampton-front-of-ship.jpg

Edited by darthvadrouw

The Columbus Cove bungalows sound like a great idea in Labadee. Where did you book it and how far out from sailing date can you book? I just checked on My Cruise Planner but I do not see them listed there only the Nellies Cabanas Over the Water. Perhaps it's too early. My sailing is not until April/19 on Harmony

Edited by coadster

The Columbus Cove bungalows sound like a great idea in Labadee. Where did you book it and how far out from sailing date can you book? I just checked on My Cruise Planner but I do not see them listed there only the Nellies Cabanas Over the Water. Perhaps it's too early. My sailing is not until April/19 on Harmony

I booked my Bungalow about 60days out when they went on sale. These were much cheaper than the Nellie's Beach Cabanas.

Radio

;);)

Here are more random photos from the Radio cutting roomfloor . . .

Thanks for tuning in.

Radio

I loved the size of my JS Balcony

PP3.jpg

My room was very spacious

PP6.jpg

There was plenty of desk space for the Radio Pressroom

PP7.jpg

I would love to have this view daily

PP10.jpg

The view from my Columbus Cove Bungalow

PP11.jpg

I can get enough of these blue skies, and blue seas . . .

PP1.jpg

Here are a few more pics from Harmony of the Seas . . . I should post all the dailies soon.

Radio

I must go back to Chankanaab Adventure Park soon. . .

PP14.jpg

It was easy to see fish in the crystal clear water ofCozumel

PP12.jpg

My Columbus Cove Bungalow was the best

PP28.jpg

Harmony of the Seas looks like an apartment complex inFalmouth

T28.jpg

It was nice to see that Captain Gus gets around on hisSegway

PP23.jpg

Your Intrepid Reporter and 2nd Officer AlejandroCanzani on the Bridge

PP24.jpg

Here are a few more pics from Harmony of the Seas . . . I should post all the dailies soon.

Radio

I must go back to Chankanaab Adventure Park soon. . .

PP14.jpg

It was easy to see fish in the crystal clear water ofCozumel

PP12.jpg

My Columbus Cove Bungalow was the best

PP28.jpg

Harmony of the Seas looks like an apartment complex inFalmouth

T28.jpg

It was nice to see that Captain Gus gets around on hisSegway

PP23.jpg

Your Intrepid Reporter and 2nd Officer AlejandroCanzani on the Bridge

PP24.jpg

VERY excited to see the daily cruise

Compasses!! I love reading them as I get even more excited to leave on saturday!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hope Radio doesn’t mind if I jump in here as we’ve been to both places

Chankanaab is less beach day than park. We did see the sea lion show and watched the swim with the dolphin folks. There is a restaurant and bar, but IIRC, there was no food or drink included in your admission.

Nachi Cocum is an all inclusive; no shows, but all food and drinks are included. They admit only 100 people per day. It was nice, but we don’t drink enough to make it cost effective.

We discovered Paradise Beach a couple of years ago, and is our new favorite. $3/person for a chair and shared palapa. Nice beach (more crowded, though) and wonderful, large pool. They ask that you spend $10 pp on food and drink. We had lunch and a couple of drinks each. We’ll go back in December. Hope it’s still nice, we’re looking forward to going back.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hope Radio doesn’t mind if I jump in here as we’ve been to both places

Chankanaab is less beach day than park. We did see the sea lion show and watched the swim with the dolphin folks. There is a restaurant and bar, but IIRC, there was no food or drink included in your admission.

Nachi Cocum is an all inclusive; no shows, but all food and drinks are included. They admit only 100 people per day. It was nice, but we don’t drink enough to make it cost effective.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Nachi is up to 130 guests now.

Hello everyone . . . The Cruise Compass for each day and other information have been scanned. They can be viewed HERE.

Thanks for tuning in . . .

Radio

Day 1 Page 1

DAY1PG1.jpg

Fun Facts

FUNFACTS1.jpg

Officers and Staff

OFFICERS.jpg

Luggage Valet

LUGGAGEVALET.jpg

Diamond Plus Sea Pass Card

DIAMONDPLUS.jpg

Departure Request Form

DEPARTURE1.jpg

What do you think of the perks they gave you for diamond plus ?

The Diamond Plus Perks were very nice . . . I used several of them.

Radio

;);)

• 2 weeks later...

Try clicking on the ‘view all’ options in Labadee, that’s where I finally found it, I also agree that these were a fantastic option for half the price of the cabana[emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

I just watched the TV movie "Love at Sea" that was filmed on this ship during this cruise. The ship looked great on TV and in your review! Thus far, I have only been on CCL but your review makes me want to book RCCL, specifically this ship. Thanks for this great "LIVE" review, pics and other attachments.

Radio, what can I say. I just read your entire LIVE review and thoroughly enjoyed it. Your photos were awesome. I have to tell you that I am more than excited to be on Harmony in January 2019. My husband and I had to cancel one cruise for February this year because I was diagnosed with lung cancer, which required removing the top lobe of my right lung and just two weeks ago I finished my chemotherapy. So, this cruise will be a cancer free celebration for us. I don't care if all we do is stay on the ship, as there is sooooo much to do.

Thank you so much for such an indepth review. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. :):)