freestyle coke machines on Symphony ?

Pretty cool how they work... The Souvenir Cups are micro-chipped and allow access to Freestyle Machines.[/quote

I wonder why you are allowed and in fact forced to reuse a cup to refill your pop but refilling a water bottle is strictly forbidden.

I wonder why you are allowed and in fact forced to reuse a cup to refill your pop but refilling a water bottle is strictly forbidden.

Because the design of the Freestyle machine requires that the refillable cup be placed such that it cannot contact the spigot.

Pretty cool how they work... The Souvenir Cups are micro-chipped and allow access to Freestyle Machines.[/quote

Because most people touch the water dispenser with the bottleneck that they had in their mouth before.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Because people with water bottles frequently have ones with a narrow neck and force them onto the spout. With these cups the cups have to be on the ring at the bottom away from the spouts or it won't dispense.

Because the cup they provide you have a removable lid so that those germs can't com in contact with the spigot, while a water bottle only has a cap.