First Cruise in Five Years

Stopped cruising about five years after about 15 cruises on RC/Celebrity. Just got tired of the itineraries. Headed to Venice in September for a week on the Rhapsody to Croatia and Greece. Diamond member.

What’s changed in the past five years?

Comfort/therapy dogs, tattooed (very tattooed) people taking advantage of the "unlimited" drink package every second they are not otherwise passed out, laser tag and slides, slides, slides, everywhere, packed Windjammer every second (yes they are adding more cabins quietly to every ship they can), slow MDR, overworked housekeeping staff, $$ for room service, $$ (too much) for a very tired concept restaurant named Johnny Rockets, $$ for so so Tex Mex food; other than that I cannot wait for my next cruise!!! Bon Voyage!

Comfort/therapy dogs, tattooed (very tattooed) people taking advantage of the "unlimited" drink package every second they are not otherwise passed out, laser tag and slides, slides, slides, everywhere, packed Windjammer every second (yes they are adding more cabins quietly to every ship they can), slow MDR, overworked housekeeping staff, $$ for room service, $$ (too much) for a very tired concept restaurant named Johnny Rockets, $$ for so so Tex Mex food; other than that I cannot wait for my next cruise!!! Bon Voyage!

Also elevator madness and disappearing pepper mills.