Harvest Caye Please tell us your thoughts

steveweese

I can't understand the people who would encourage you to not even get off the ship to have a look for yourself. Maybe they didn't enjoy it, but I hope you do at least try it.

We had a great day! This was back in October last year. We got off pretty early and had our pick of loungers, chose some near the pool with an umbrella. Tonnes on the beach with umbrellas too. Had a good time in the pool while it was quiet- yes, the pool did get busier later. We also had a great time walking round the island, visiting the butterfly house and we rented an electric float boat on the lagoon. The beach was pretty, yes the sand was course (I don't really care) but the water was indeed kinda murky. We mainly stuck to the pool. We didn't purchase any food or drinks. We took water off the ship and returned to the ship for lunch and to stock up on water. It's not a long walk despite what some people will try and tell you.

Overall we had a brilliant day and were among the first on the island and the last off! It's a tropical island with an awesome pool and a beach, I don't know what there isn't to like. Maybe tropical islands are just more of a novelty to me living where I do!