Included non-alcoholic drinks

lisakoivu

I'm an NCL person, headed out on Celebrity summit because my goal is to maximize my time in Bermuda, and Celebrity stays docks earlier.

NCL has OJ and cranberry juice in the buffet at breakfast, and flavoured waters (like strawberry kiwi) and lemonade the rest of the day. What kind of "free" beverages can I expect to find on Celebrity?

Not interested in "free" beverage packages because you have to pay $600 more in cabin fare - we're just going for the cheapest inside guarantee. Some cruises, but this cruise, the goal is to be out and about (and drinking) in Bermuda.

Thanks in advance.

Haven’t been in the buffet much recently but I recall there is OJ, maybe apple juice, fruit punch. Lemonade & fruit punch in afternoon. I know there are more but can’t recall. Also coffee, tea, hot chocolate & milk.

It has been a long time since I've been in a Celebrity buffet at breakfast, but during the day you will find lemonade, iced tea and a fruit punch in the beverage dispensers. In addition to coffee (regular and decaf) there will be an assortment of teas and packets of cocoa mix. I have never found infused water.

Coffee (which is not bad at all), make your own tea from assorted tea bags, hot chocolate packets, milk (several kinds), lemonade, iced tea, orange + apple juice, fruit punch.

That's all I can remember at the moment.

If you request an ice bucket and water pitcher for your stateroom, your stateroom attendant will refill them twice each day when he/she services your room, or other times upon request.

If you like iced coffee drinks, you can make your own with ice cream up at the buffet.

Also free welcome aboard sparkling wine, mimosa or OJ upon boarding, and some free alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages served at various events throughout the cruise.

Edited by fleckle

We were on celebrity solstice recently and in the OVC (Buffet) they had drinks machines that had a variety of drinks like apple juice, orange juice, fruit punch, iced tea...etc.... as well as the coffee machines and tea making