Yes - Sheridan's Coffee liqueur was on the Allure

Kesali

My cruise ended last week (Sunday, April 22) and I have not had time to write a trip report yet.

However, I have read lots of posts saying Sheridan's is not available anymore. As I was pouring myself a shot glass full a few minutes ago, it reminded me to quickly come here and post YES, it was on our sailing!

Bottles were being sold 2 for $40 and the bottles are 1L sizes.

Even though we can purchase Sheridan's at home (being Canadians), we bought two as the deal was just too good! Even with conversion rates it was better to purchase 2L at $40 US then purchase 750 ML for $35 CAN.

Hope this helps someone going on the Allure soon.

Same on Serenade. I asked and the salesperson said they actually had it on this ship, but he knew 2 other ships he had been on had not. He didn't know if/why/which ships did or didn't have any. Had we been driving home, we would have bought. Oh well.

Erika

Can you tell me if they also have Sheridan's Berries?

I wish! No, they didn't. I also asked at every port as well. I would have come home with 2 or 4 bottles of that.

But I did find Shipwreck Coconut Rum Cream on St. Kitts. We have never had that before and it's so good! Drink it straight (chilled best) or add to hot chocolate. The bottles cost $25 for 750 ml. We brought 4 bottles home.