Ice cream and All-Inclusive Drink Package

Blondie2018

Drink all you want, where you want, in total freedom and with a light heart! Unlimited spirits (Premium brands are excluded), liqueurs, aperitifs, wide selection of cocktails, wines by the glass (our selection of white, red and rosé wine), beer, sodas, fruit juices, mineral water, espresso, cappuccino and other classic hot drinks, and takeaway ice cream in a cone or cup.

What is this ICE CREAM IN A CONE OR CUP it speaks of? Im really trying to justify the $200 drink package ;p

Drink all you want, where you want, in total freedom and with a light heart! Unlimited spirits (Premium brands are excluded), liqueurs, aperitifs, wide selection of cocktails, wines by the glass (our selection of white, red and rosé wine), beer, sodas, fruit juices, mineral water, espresso, cappuccino and other classic hot drinks, and takeaway ice cream in a cone or cup.

What is this ICE CREAM IN A CONE OR CUP it speaks of? Im really trying to justify the $200 drink package ;p

A scoop of ice cream in a cone or cup exactly what it says! However be wary as our friend asked for his from Venchi in a cone and was charged an extra dollar!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is gelato - they have lots of flavours and it is delicious [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

We have just returned from Magnifica 14 nights. The all inc was offered at 21 Euro pp/pd. With coffee, tea, water, soft drinks and gelato included it is a steal. I recon I ate this in ice cream which was great, especially the coconut and passion fruit.