Platinum dinner vouchers

They changed early last year. You now get one meal on Le Bistro or Cagneys (with wine) and one in La Cucina or Moderno. That is per room.

If there are more than 2 platinums in a room then you get an extra voucher.

The details are on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the platinum dinner vouchers changed to 2 dinners per room?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

They changed early last year. You now get one meal on Le Bistro or Cagneys (with wine) and one in La Cucina or Moderno. That is per room.

If there are more than 2 platinums in a room then you get an extra voucher.

The details are on the website.

Just off Escape Sunday and the above is correct. It is one app, one entree, and one dessert per person.

yes its 2 coupons per cabin ,hubby and i are both Platinum and we got vouchers 8 weeks ago on the Spirit . You also get one voucher for the laundry but if you want extra laundry voucher they will give it to you but not the dining vouchers

This will be my first Platinum sailing. Question- It used to be that you had to wait to make the reservation with the voucher once on the ship. Can I do it beforehand? I just made my free at sea dining reservations yesterday. (119 days out) I asked the rep I spoke with (had to do it on phone, as there was a glitch in the booking system that would only allow me to make reservation for 1, not the 4 I needed) if I could make my Platinum dining reservation and she said I had to do it once onboard. Then again - she didn't even know the dining reservations opened 120 days before - she thought it was still 90 days!

Yes, you can make your reservations in advance. Just do it via Myncl.

The only issue you may have is, as you have used your free at sea options, you will get charged for booking Moderno, if you choose that. Ideally, you would book Moderno first using your free at sea spaces and then book a la carte ones afterwards, which are free at the time of booking. If you want to book Moderno now then it is probably best to wait until you board.

There are details in the link in my signature.

If the glitch means you still can’t do it online, and you aren’t booking Moderno then just don’t tell them it is for the latitudes meals when you phone. The others are free to reserve anyway.

Edited by KeithJenner

This will be my first Platinum sailing. Question- It used to be that you had to wait to make the reservation with the voucher once on the ship. Can I do it beforehand? I just made my free at sea dining reservations yesterday. (119 days out) I asked the rep I spoke with (had to do it on phone, as there was a glitch in the booking system that would only allow me to make reservation for 1, not the 4 I needed) if I could make my Platinum dining reservation and she said I had to do it once onboard. Then again - she didn't even know the dining reservations opened 120 days before - she thought it was still 90 days!

Yes you can pre book you just simply log into your online account select dining options and book the tables ( print off your booking and take it with your so you have proof ) the Vouchers will be in your cabin when you board ,you then take the vouchers into the restaurant

Just off Escape Sunday and the above is correct. It is one app, one entree, and one dessert per person.

Although technically correct, we typically order a starter and a salad, acknowledge that we understand that exceeds the offer, but have never been charged.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Although technically correct, we typically order a starter and a salad, acknowledge that we understand that exceeds the offer, but have never been charged.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Actually, it is technically incorrect.

The T&C's and FAQ's state that there is a limit to one entree, but there is absolutely nothing stated about any limit to the num per of apps or desserts.

As you say, you don't actually get charged. The information that some waitstaff are giving out is incorrect.

By way of a contrast, last time I used my latitudes voucher we were encouraged to order as many sides as we wanted, and to have a couple of apps if we wanted. :)

Thanks for all your answers. Guess we will wait until onboard to use get/use our vouchers, as myncl wants their payment upfront when trying to book Platinum meals just now, as we already booked our 3 free at sea meals. Will just book as soon as we board. (probably very few want to eat at the 5:30 slot anyway - lol!)

Thanks for all your answers. Guess we will wait until onboard to use get/use our vouchers, as myncl wants their payment upfront when trying to book Platinum meals just now, as we already booked our 3 free at sea meals. Will just book as soon as we board. (probably very few want to eat at the 5:30 slot anyway - lol!)

Yuo can still pre-book your Platinum meal for Le Bistro, Cagney's or La Cucina online now WITHOUT having to pre-pay anything, as all three of them are a-la-carte restaurants and also is possible to prebook for anyone without any dining package. When you arrive at the restaurant the evening of your reservation, you just give them the voucher then. Only Specialty restaurant you can not pre-book online for a Platinum dinner is Moderno, as there is a fixed price for Moderno and not a-la-carte price.

Yuo can still pre-book your Platinum meal for Le Bistro, Cagney's or La Cucina online now WITHOUT having to pre-pay anything, as all three of them are a-la-carte restaurants and also is possible to prebook for anyone without any dining package. When you arrive at the restaurant the evening of your reservation, you just give them the voucher then. Only Specialty restaurant you can not pre-book online for a Platinum dinner is Moderno, as there is a fixed price for Moderno and not a-la-carte price.

Great to hear! Will wait for dh to come home tonight and book La Cucina, as we used Le Bistro, Cagneys and Moderno for our free at sea meals!

Great to hear! Will wait for dh to come home tonight and book La Cucina, as we used Le Bistro, Cagneys and Moderno for our free at sea meals!

Yes, you should be fine with anything other than Moderno. The only problem is that you said there was a glitch which was only allowing you to book for 1 person.

Actually, it is technically incorrect.

The T&C's and FAQ's state that there is a limit to one entree, but there is absolutely nothing stated about any limit to the num per of apps or desserts.

As you say, you don't actually get charged. The information that some waitstaff are giving out is incorrect.

By way of a contrast, last time I used my latitudes voucher we were encouraged to order as many sides as we wanted, and to have a couple of apps if we wanted. :)

Huh, nothing stated about any limit to the apps or desserts? It's right on the coupon that I had last week and that is posted on this thread (post #4). One app, one entree, and one dessert. Sure, some people may be able to order more and not be charged but I was simply stating what the coupon actually says from a t&c standpoint. Not sure how that is technically incorrect.

Huh, nothing stated about any limit to the apps or desserts? It's right on the coupon that I had last week and that is posted on this thread. One app, one entree, and one dessert.

Sorry, ignore me. I was on the SDP. You are absolutely correct.

Not sure what I was thinking. I even said latitudes in my post but was referring to the SDP.

It’s been one of those days. :)

Sorry, ignore me. I was on the SDP. You are absolutely correct.

Not sure what I was thinking. I even said latitudes in my post but was referring to the SDP.

It’s been one of those days. :)

No worries....everyone is here to help! :cool: Here's to a better evening for you:D

Most information is correct use my NCL to reserve. I have ordered extra appetizer and just told them to bill me but have always been comped. I do always add a tip when using the dinner coupons. If you have UBP you can take your wine with you.

I booked all five of my meals over the phone with my PCC, 3 SDP and 2 Platinum. On the GA we were told the 2 free dinners were per stateroom and not per Platinum member which we both are. I will know for sure in September.

On the GA we were told the 2 free dinners were per stateroom and not per Platinum member which we both are. I will know for sure in September.

We can tell you that for sure now.

We can tell you that for sure now.

OK, then NCL owes us 2 meals. ;). I will definitely bring this up on our 2 cruises in September 2018 on Bliss and Escape.

I guess then with 7 free meals, not eating in Haven restaurant. Thanks for replying