English Breakfast Tea?

monakayk

Is there still English Breakfast Tea In the buffet ?

Thanks in advance .

It's always there when I've looked! If not, ask. I've rarely been denied anything I've asked for.

ENJOY!

Our last cruise on Pacific Princess Dec 2017 which always previously had Twinings or Bigelows there was some off brand socalled English Breakfast Tea which tasted like cr**.

I'll tell you how bad it was - I preferred to use the cheap Liptons black tea instead. Had to use 3 per cup but at least it made a vaguely passable cup of tea,.

OK as I come from an Anglo-Irish background I am picky about tea, to a lot of passengers I know it wouldn't matter.

On a different ship or a different date it may be different.

YMMV

But if you want the certainty of a good cup of tea just take your own teabags on Princess.

Our last cruise on Pacific Princess Dec 2017 which always previously had Twinings or Bigelows there was some off brand socalled English Breakfast Tea which tasted like cr**.

I'll tell you how bad it was - I preferred to use the cheap Liptons black tea instead. Had to use 3 per cup but at least it made a vaguely passable cup of tea,.

OK as I come from an Anglo-Irish background I am picky about tea, to a lot of passengers I know it wouldn't matter.

On a different ship or a different date it may be different.

YMMV

But if you want the certainty of a good cup of tea just take your own teabags on Princess.

Welsh background here so I do want a good cup-a Tea.

On the Star Princess in mid March we were given Lipton with room service breakfast and Twinings with afternoon room service tea. If it's important take your own with you -- we take PG tips (from Amazon) and big mugs for our morning tea.

Is there still English Breakfast Tea In the buffet ?

Thanks in advance .

I would suggest you purchase a coffee card. The tea they use in the International Cafe is quite good and the water is properly hot.

• Like 1