*** LIVE *** from Oasis of the Seas - May 6, 2018

Hi Robyn,

We were on the Freedom with you and your friends a couple of years ago. My adult DD has Down Syndrome. We participated in the M&M and the slot pull. I don't know if you remember us. Anyway, we will be on the Oasis this October. I am enjoying the preview. Thank you taking the time to do this.

Dona

Hi Donna, of course I remember you! I hope you and your family are well [emoji4] I’m sure you will love Oasis!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s a thread on the Royal board for trading crystal blocks. We got our first on Anthem. It’s hard enough to get to 175 points, never mind 210! Now that the D+ perks are not that much more than D, we’re in no hurry. I’d really like that bridge tour, tho!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Is this the 1st formal night menu? Did anyone try the beef tenderloin or seafood linguini?

Yes it is the first formal night, however I did not go to the MDR. The beef tenderloin is usually pretty good though [emoji4]

Robyn, this is interesting, you see a sign about Wonderland and I read somewhere else where someone saw a sign saying the DL is on deck 4. Could you check with someone that might know what's going on? We sail on Oasis in Dec and like to book deck 11 to be near the DL, but if they are moving it we may want to change decks. Thanks

Robyn, this is interesting, you see a sign about Wonderland and I read somewhere else where someone saw a sign saying the DL is on deck 4. Could you check with someone that might know what's going on? We sail on Oasis in Dec and like to book deck 11 to be near the DL, but if they are moving it we may want to change decks. Thanks

I’ll try and find out whatever I can.... I did chat with the Diamond Concierge, but she seemed just as confused as anyone else on here.

I am about 20 steps from the DL, so I know (and appreciate) everything you’re saying.

Today was a lovely day at sea. The sky was quite overcast when I woke up this morning, but it cleared around noon and I was able to spend a relaxing few hours by the beach pool, which also turned into a wave pool every few minutes [emoji50]. The pool deck was crowded, but we managed to find loungers without having to evict a chair hog.

We spent some time playing mini-golf, watching the zip line, and the Flowrider. I got to see quite a lot today.

FYI - the M&M was a bust. There are a bunch of us chatting elsewhere, and none of us received an invite. If you are registered for a M&M and do not receive your invite on day 1, make sure you ask about it. Apparently it took place this morning at about 10 A.M.

Tomorrow we are in Labadee ☀️[emoji41] Our plan is to go ashore at about 9, and spend the day on the beach at Columbus Cove. We pre-booked a floating mat..... and that’s where I’ll be..... floating.... in the ocean.... all day.

Thanks for following along, lots more to come!

About those lines..... this is the entrance to the WJ at 10:00 A.M

1437ab2b252d354037d071c86dad9049.jpg

To make up for it, the bacon is perfectly crisp [emoji6]

b1f248454f8bff53d7bd41dc2ba747a4.jpg

My current view

6c74567320478e5c2600f25346a6bb70.jpg

You can get a cooked to order breakfast at Johnny Rockets or Wipe Out Cafe. Park Cafe has lots of good breakfast option but not bacon and eggs.

Have fun floating in the ocean at Labadee! I will try and have fun at work here :( Love the updates and hoping for a nice day weather wise for you. Also hope there is some nice Medication for your Vacation for you today in the form of some Labadoozies!

Have fun floating in the ocean at Labadee! I will try and have fun at work here :( Love the updates and hoping for a nice day weather wise for you. Also hope there is some nice Medication for your Vacation for you today in the form of some Labadoozies!

I’ll drink a labadoozie (or two!) for you because your sitting at a desk today [emoji484]

The weather looks good so far [emoji1303]

MDR menu tonight (as requested)

Thanks for sharing the menu!

It absolutely cracks me up that people on CC are complaining that there isn't anything on the MDR menu that's palatable to them. I mean...seriously? That's plenty of variety to me. What are these folks normally eating at home?

Yet another reason why the "complaints" on CC must be taken with a grain of salt.

I’ve loved reading your review so far [emoji4] We will be on Oasis in 33 days. I would like to give a live review but we won’t be getting the Internet package every day, so I might do a day by day review once we are home [emoji1]