*** LIVE *** from Oasis of the Seas - May 6, 2018

I mentioned that I booked through Next Cruise while onboard, and it was on Harmony, however I decided to switch to the 8 night on Adventure of the Seas on February 16,2019 instead. I’m really looking forward to it [emoji4] There May even be a LIVE report.....

My next cruise is on Oasis again this November. I have several land vacays planned between now and then, as well as a week in Vegas in October for work which are all very nice, but nothing beats a cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are booked on Adventure for May 5, 2019 so I would love a live report in February!

My last comment was post #800 [emoji15][emoji15]

That’s a lot of posts on this thread!

The mods deleted a bunch of posts going back to the whinner. You post was 775 now....

The mods deleted a bunch of posts going back to the whinner. You post was 775 now....

Yes I see that :) It's why I posted the Thank You to Bob, for deleting the posts that were stinking up this thread lol

I mentioned that I booked through Next Cruise while onboard, and it was on Harmony, however I decided to switch to the 8 night on Adventure of the Seas on February 16,2019 instead. I’m really looking forward to it [emoji4] There May even be a LIVE report.....

My next cruise is on Oasis again this November. I have several land vacays planned between now and then, as well as a week in Vegas in October for work which are all very nice, but nothing beats a cruise!

I guess that will be the last time to enjoy the 2 story DL on Deck 11 instead of the smaller venue on Deck 4 after refurbishment. One of the reasons we are sailing on OA on 8-5-2018.

I guess that will be the last time to enjoy the 2 story DL on Deck 11 instead of the smaller venue on Deck 4 after refurbishment. One of the reasons we are sailing on OA on 8-5-2018.

I'm back on Oasis in November - I think the DL will still be intact on Deck 11 then, right?

Sounds like there lots to celebrate in November!

I don’t know if you’ve heard of the TV show on TLC - My Big Fat Fabulous Life? Well, if you have, then you should know that the November 11,2018 sailing of Oasis is a group cruise for this show and the name of the group is “The No Body Shame Cruise”! I think there may be about 150 fans onboard as well as the stars of the show.

More info on the show can be found here:

https://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/my-big-fat-fabulous-life/

I had heard about this, I have never seen the show. Doesn't sound like a real big group at this point.

I totally agree, nothing beats a cruise!

Not sure what I missed but I think I should be glad I did.

I'm back on Oasis in November - I think the DL will still be intact on Deck 11 then, right?
Yes -- OA is not going into drydock until I thought next Spring but Bob says it is November (but that may be after a European season).

Had a Guarantee JS but the prices for my picking the room went down so I transferred the guarantee to a booked room on Deck 11 so we are just down the hall. We are also on Deck 11 in January.

Yes -- OA is not going into drydock until I thought next Spring but Bob says it is November (but that may be after a European season).

Had a Guarantee JS but the prices for my picking the room went down so I transferred the guarantee to a booked room on Deck 11 so we are just down the hall. We are also on Deck 11 in January.

Hmmmm....I wonder when I November? :confused:

Didn’t make it for the live review, but have enjoyed reading over the last few days. You certainly come across as a fun-loving, caring, lovely person.

And I love Disney too, but only made it Disney Spring last month after a short cruise, as my DH is on O2, and the parks and crowds are a little too much right now.

Thank you

Didn’t make it for the live review, but have enjoyed reading over the last few days. You certainly come across as a fun-loving, caring, lovely person.

And I love Disney too, but only made it Disney Spring last month after a short cruise, as my DH is on O2, and the parks and crowds are a little too much right now.

Thank you

Wow! Thank you for the kind comments [emoji4]

We actually visited Disney Springs twice and really enjoyed it. Hopefully returning in August.