*** LIVE *** from Oasis of the Seas - May 6, 2018

We weren't overly impressed with Ronn in December. Just not my kind of comedy I guess. I'm hoping they change the acts up by the next time we are on in November. It will be a real disappointment if it's a repeat.

I understand that completely, we enjoyed it enough to catch his “late” show last night, it was about 30-40% different from the early one.

Any chance you can find out the cost of VOOM onboard? We're trying to decide whether it's better to purchase pre-cruise on sale or wait until we are onboard and use our discount. Thanks! Really enjoying your review!

It's usually $19.99 per device. Always cheaper to buy in advance. Except, if you wait towards the end of the cruise, I think they do a BOGO day or something like that but it's only for 2 days.

I’ve got pics of the first nights MDR menu (think that’s the only one you’ve missed isn’t it Robyn?), along with almost every days compass (both normal and adventure ocean version) Once we get back home I’ll try to figure out how to post a pic and share them if there’s anyone interested. Oh and so far we’ve had a doggie, a swan, and a monkey for towel animals. Think Dan Dan said this was his first week onboard as cruise director, I like him.

I am interested!

Haha! Well first of all, thank you for the compliment [emoji4]

Truth is, I usually make zero effort on a cruise to fuss with hair and make-up. I have to it every single day for work, so I’m on a glam hiatus when cruising lol!

I’ll compromise and post a pic I use for business. I’ll see if I can get an actual cruise pic over the next few days - at least one that won’t scare anyone!!

222868c714c30921631ceeb5a27de097.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not scary at all. Quite nice, actually;).

I won't waste a lot of space in your review by quoting pics, but wanted to say thanks for posting some of the bar menus!

You’re welcome [emoji6]

We had a great day, with a really sunny start and a morning spent lazing at the Beach Pool [emoji41] The sky clouded over at about 1pm and soon after it started to rain. The rain was intermittent, but we spent the rest of the day hanging out inside the ship.

The 2 for $20 t-shirts were available and the crowds were unruly lol

3766040c3a8113505d7f5e3c9435d7df.jpg

Later in the day we headed up to the sports deck to watch a bit of zip lining and flow riding

01399f31d60ededdf904bd3d71955c6d.jpg

Tonight was the 70’s Dance Party on the Royal Promenade, it was a lot of fun. I watched it from the Schooner Bar and did a LIVE Instagram, feel free to check it out @ckrobyn.

Tomorrow we are in Cozumel. Plans for the day include a whole lot of nothing. I’ve been to the island many times, so it’ll be nice to just relax onboard and maybe check out a few of the shops at the port.

Thanks for following along!! Good night [emoji42]

I see you made it to Cozumel along with Carnival Dream.

Here is your proof, although I wish that ship wasn’t hogging up the view from my balcony [emoji35]

1fc160a2811ca17248a5920324369a9f.jpg

Same....countdown is at 439 for OASIS in the Med so thank you as today is a rough day:D

I’m sorry today is a tough rough day [emoji1304]

Keep thinking cruise! The time will fly by and you’ll be boarding before you know it.

We start a countdown calendar that’s on our kitchen wall, and cross off each day starting at 100, that’s when time really moves quickly.

Hang in there!

we had the cards too, first night I think? Or the second? The strawberry bisque was delish! Does anyone know if they still do the peach chilled soup? We had that on the Mariner years ago on our honeymoon (4 kids ago lol) and it was my favorite.

The strawberry bisque is one of my favourites. No need for a spoon, I could just pick up the bowl and pour it in.

e92773ac7ed34d19eb498aaa483abf7e.jpg

8727dcfeb6248527c1cceedf09e7f6b0.jpg

Are all these included in the drink package? I'm not really a big drinker, but would like to have the option without having a horrible bill at the end. Just can't decide...

Are all these included in the drink package? I'm not really a big drinker, but would like to have the option without having a horrible bill at the end. Just can't decide...

Everything up to either $12 or $13 is included; if there is something you want more than that you just pay the difference, so only a buck or two. We have had all kinds of drinks from frozen to regular and haven’t yet had to pay an upcharge.

Anyone got any suggestions on places to buy vanilla and tequila? Also anywhere on land here you’d suggest eating lunch?

Senor frogs is always a hot spot at the Port [emoji322][emoji6]

We are docked next to the Liberty of the Seas [emoji177] My favourite class of ship.

Spending the morning on the pool deck, and plans to go ashore at about 1pm.

It’s quite sunny at the moment, however it’s supposed to become cloudy later [emoji35][emoji1304]