Crown Loft Suite - Better on Harmony or Allure?

I have tried to search the boards for differences between these ships for their CL suites and while I have found lots of differences between L1 and L2, the only comment I have found about the differences in the rooms between ships is that the Harmony CL has an upstairs shower that is in a tub and not as nice as the Allure CL upstairs shower (which apparently is not part of a tub?)

Anyone else know of any differences?

DH and I will be celebrating 25 years and were happily surprised to see this room relatively affordable for the dates we want to travel.

TIA!

You are right as the main difference is the tub. Allure does not have a tub. Both upstairs and downstairs they have a double headed shower with a rain shower in the middle. I loved the showers on Allure. However, I prefer the decor of the Harmony. I would youtube videos to see examples, I am sure there are plenty. I would base your choice more on the itinerary as the rooms differences are not vast. Also, Harmony has the water slides (not sure if they are something you would use) and wonderland.

Thanks for your reply. I have been on both and like the Harmony better for the additional slides (still a kid I guess) and Mix and Mingle (robot bartenders) are super fun to watch and people watch, the decor. Harmony is out of Pt. Canaveral which is not as convenient for us as Ft. Lauderdale on the Allure. Itineraries are basically the same. Cost difference is negligible. So I guess I really have to decide if the less convenient port is worth what I like better about the Harmony.

We have stayed in a CLS on Oasis, Allure and Harmony. As you know, Oasis and Allure have the walk-in shower with center rainfall shower head, and Harmony has the conventional tub. We do not like the tub for several reasons including we do not use it as a tub, but also there is a strange, hinged glass half-enclosure that does not completely prevent water from splashing out, while at the same time it just seems to get in the way because the tub seems narrower than the walk-in shower on Oasis and Allure. I actually prefer using the downstairs shower to the upstairs tub.

The other major difference is that Oasis and Allure have carpeting on the lower level (wood on the upper level), while Harmony has wood floors throughout, a different style of art/decor/furniture, larger TVs, and more power outlets. Otherwise the rooms are virtually identical. I am not certain but I believe the downstairs closet on the L1 cabins is larger than in the L2 cabins, at least that has been our observation but it could be cabin or ship dependent.

We have sailed in both and prefer the Crown Lofts on the Allure. The double shower for L1 and L2 Crown Lofts on the Allure is only in the upstairs bathroom.

We sailed in a Sky Loft (Star Loft) on the Oasis 4-15-18. A double shower is in both bathrooms.

We have sailed in both and prefer the Crown Lofts on the Allure. The double shower for L1 and L2 Crown Lofts on the Allure is only in the upstairs bathroom.

We sailed in a Sky Loft (Star Loft) on the Oasis 4-15-18. A double shower is in both bathrooms.

Is there anything beyond the shower that you prefer on the Allure?

We have stayed in a CLS on Oasis, Allure and Harmony. As you know, Oasis and Allure have the walk-in shower with center rainfall shower head, and Harmony has the conventional tub. We do not like the tub for several reasons including we do not use it as a tub, but also there is a strange, hinged glass half-enclosure that does not completely prevent water from splashing out, while at the same time it just seems to get in the way because the tub seems narrower than the walk-in shower on Oasis and Allure. I actually prefer using the downstairs shower to the upstairs tub.

The other major difference is that Oasis and Allure have carpeting on the lower level (wood on the upper level), while Harmony has wood floors throughout, a different style of art/decor/furniture, larger TVs, and more power outlets. Otherwise the rooms are virtually identical. I am not certain but I believe the downstairs closet on the L1 cabins is larger than in the L2 cabins, at least that has been our observation but it could be cabin or ship dependent.

Would this be enough to sway you to do the Allure if you have a slight preference for the Harmony?

No, honestly it wouldn't.

Thanks everyone for their responses! I also watched a few tours on youtube as suggested. I will explain differences to DH and leave it up to him.

Is there anything beyond the shower that you prefer on the Allure?

The Harmony does not have a small pool in the Solarium. Also we do not like the bar set up in the Suite Lounge. While it allows more seating in the Coastal Kitchen. The bar faces a wall liquor and only has seating for six. We also prefer the shows on the Allure.

Our favorite is the Oasis, 21 sailings.