Does Bottomless Bubbles

thesmiths

No, mixers are generally included in the posted menu price of liquor. So for example, a rum and Coke is the same price as a shot of rum, and you wouldn't save anything by getting a Coke with Bottomless Bubbles and ordering a shot of rum separately.

No, mixers are generally included in the posted menu price of liquor. So for example, a rum and Coke is the same price as a shot of rum, and you wouldn't save anything by getting a Coke with Bottomless Bubbles and ordering a shot of rum separately.

Perfect thank you.

Just ordered the BB for my wife who does not drink and was curious if they separated it out like that.

And Rum & Coke is my drink!

I have bought this package in the past, and it turned out to not be worth it for us. They do not hand you a can of soda, as they do if you just purchase a soda. You have to get the bartender's attention, and they give you a small glass of soda. It's not as much as a can and you have to keep asking for more. It just lacks the level of convenience that I would expect for purchasing something.

We do miss bringing soda bottles onboard, but at least cans are still allowed.

We are going on our first Carnival Cruise in December. Can some give us info on the cheer drink packages. 3 adults 1 doesn't drink and is not a soda drinker. Does that 3rd adult have to buy a drink package? It sounds like if someone in the cabin buys into the drink pkg. Others have to also buy a pkg.?. Thank you!! Is it worth that much $$$

We are going on our first Carnival Cruise in December. Can some give us info on the cheer drink packages. 3 adults 1 doesn't drink and is not a soda drinker. Does that 3rd adult have to buy a drink package? It sounds like if someone in the cabin buys into the drink pkg. Others have to also buy a pkg.?. Thank you!! Is it worth that much $$$

If one adult buys the Cheers drink package all adults 21 and over in the same cabin has to buy one too. My husband and I are not big drinkers, but we loved it so much on our last cruise, we won't cruise without it. We enjoyed trying new drinks and not worrying about the bill at the end of the cruise.

If all 3 adults are in the same cabin you are correct that it is all or nothing for Cheers purchases. If the non-drinker enjoys a lot of mock-tails and specialty coffees, you might "break even."

My husband and I are moderate drinkers and do not find it worth the cost, but many others do. Some find a value in knowing they will not have an additional bill at the end of the cruise, even if they spend more on the package than they would on the individual drinks. We over-budget how much we think we will drink and it is still less than Cheers so we pay as we go and keep the extra money.

We found we would drink more than we really wanted just because we had the package, but others wouldn't try drinks they might enjoy if they had to pay a la carte so the package makes the cruise more enjoyable for them.