Shuttle buses at Le Havre port into the town?

simon stingray

We disembark our cruise in Le Havre and will need to get to Paris CDG airport. Could anyone confirm if MSC provide a shuttle bus from the port into the town. We will need to get to either the bus or train station with luggage and from what I have read the taxi drivers will not accept passengers for a short journey.

I have been told that MSC do not offer transfers from Le Havre to CDG airport.

We were in Le Havre last week, the shuttle bus had 2 drop offs, the town centre and a shopping mall, it's a private bus not operated by MSC. It cost 4 euro pp for an all day pass. We didn't use it and I seem to have thrown out the map they gave us to see the actual drop offs.

I do still have the daily programs and listed as one of the excursions is 'HAV18 Transfer to Paris', it doesn't give any details but may be worth finding out where that drops off in Paris, maybe easier to get transport from there to the airport.

Julie

From the port your best bet is to simply get a taxi directly to the station. The fare is reasonable because the station is less than 2 miles from the port. But you might get some resistance from the taxis at the port....most of whom prefer a longer haul fare. But be politely assertive and ask the drivers to help you find a taxi to the train station.

Hank