Photographing photographs in the gallery

4cats4me

It's a pervasive attitude now: Business owners are rich and don't deserve to be rich because they don't actually do anything except profit off the fruits of others' labor. Therefore, it's OK to steal from them or "put one over on THE MAN", and it's offensive if they raise the price of something because they're obviously just trying to squeeze more out of the little man. :(

I agree with your description of the attitude of so many today. These are the same people who are staying in an interior cabin on their first Princess cruise, and then rant because they did not get all the same perks as an Elite level cruiser or a passenger who paid for a full suite.

If you go to the photo gallery and your pictures are on display how do you know they are yours, is your cabin number on them

No your cabin number isn't on them. If you go with your wife, you will spend what seems like HOURS looking at every picture trying to find yourself, remember what you were wearing that day, etc. etc.

I would mind my own business.

I am with you. People are paid to work in the photo gallery. They know the rules and can choose to take action or ignore if the rules are violated. If they miss a violator or two or more - not my issue. It has no affect on my cruise. I have not, and will not, apply for that job so will mind my own business and move on.

I understand from reading CC there are many people that feel helping the crew enforce rules is their responsibility - respectfully I say - go for it and have fun.

I used to own a gag gift shop. Cell phones with cameras killed my business. People would much rather take a pic of something funny and send it to their friends, versus actually paying for the gift and giving it to them in person. Signage didn’t stop them, and they didn’t care that I had rent to pay, so I shut down the whole thing.

Sent from my iPhone while I probably should be working.

I agree. People would rather take a quick pic, instead of giving their friends some plastic dog poop or some fake vomit. It's a dam shame.