Refunds

cfr70

Generally, what's the time frame for NCL refunds to go back to credit cards? They issued me the refund Sunday and it's now Friday and nothing is showing yet. Should I give it another week?

I had some unused refundable OBC. I think I remember getting a check from NCL for that, about 2 or 3 weeks.

Thanks, but this is for a credit card refund. They specifically stated the carges would reverse back to the original forms of payment.

Wow. Looks like it varies wildly. It's good to know this so i'll just relax and have patience. I have plenty of credit on the card so it's not urgently needed. All my past credit card refunds have usually gotten done within a week so this made me start to wonder. Guess NCL is different. If it winds up taking too long i'll give them a call. Thanks everyone for the helpful info.

It varies. If you want to speed things up, you could email customer service just to check on the status. This may or may not help. We are in Sydney and refunds take about 2 to 3 weeks without emailing them.

Just to update, one of the refunds have processed. I made 3 payments of $50 each to NCL using different cards.

My Cap One Quicksilver card was the one that processed. (Out of all my cards, they're always the first to process anything). So it seems it depends on the CC company how fast refunds get done.

I know the other 2 cards I used are slow as molasses to process anything, so I won't hold my breath on those but at least I now know it wouldn't be NCL's fault if it takes long.