Summit Cabin 2153 - any concerns being under Tuscan Grille?

Ronsangel

Hi everyone,

Just booked the July 29 Summit cruise on an outside stateroom guarantee and have been assigned 2153 (much more quickly than I anticipated!). I notice it's close to the aft of the ship, directly under the Tuscan Grille. I believe TG is only open for dinner (and maybe lunch?). Just wondering if I should be concerned about noise above? We usually like to sleep in a little, but otherwise will be out of the cabin until bedtime.

Would appreciate feedback from anyone with experience in or near this cabin.

Thank you!

Now that you have been assigned a stateroom you can ask to be moved to another one in the same category.

I see that 2170, 2172 and 2176 are open. They are on the Starboard side so they would be under other staterooms or 2016, 2036 and 2048 are open they would more forward on the starboard side.

If I had to pick 2048 is the best one out of all those options.

Now that you have been assigned a stateroom you can ask to be moved to another one in the same category.

I see that 2170, 2172 and 2176 are open. They are on the Starboard side so they would be under other staterooms or 2016, 2036 and 2048 are open they would more forward on the starboard side.

If I had to pick 2048 is the best one out of all those options.

Very good advice! I think I saw someone else post that Tuscan is used for the Elite breakfast at times on some ships. If I recall correctly I think it's all carpeted so floor noise shouldn't be real bad, but late dinner noise may be an issue. Unless these folks happen to close Tuscan Grille each night!