Carnival Vista Seafood shack?

gotscrapz

So I am a vegetarian so this hasn't been something I realized they even had until last few days.. we are sailing in July and dd is a carnivore / seafood foodie lol!

She loves clam chowder, lobster and shrimp, but craves crab legs like nobody's business.

How is the seafood? Clam chowder? Price is right for that it looks like!

I know the crabs legs are price per pound / market price... are they good?

Idea of recent price per pound? Can you get half a pound? Not than she can't eat a pound but I'd rather let her eat a half a port on more days (8 day cruise) then a pound less often.

Thank you!

I seem food obsessed today with the icecream question lol!

So I am a vegetarian so this hasn't been something I realized they even had until last few days.. we are sailing in July and dd is a carnivore / seafood foodie lol!

She loves clam chowder, lobster and shrimp, but craves crab legs like nobody's business.

How is the seafood? Clam chowder? Price is right for that it looks like!

I know the crabs legs are price per pound / market price... are they good?

Idea of recent price per pound? Can you get half a pound? Not than she can't eat a pound but I'd rather let her eat a half a port on more days (8 day cruise) then a pound less often.

Thank you!

I seem food obsessed today with the icecream question lol!

We stopped there both cruises we did on the Vista. Being from New England we thought the food was good, they even did the lobster rolls the way we prefer, no mayo and hot butter. We did have King crab legs around the pool with a group and they were excellent as well.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was on the Vista the week of 4/29/18. The crab legs were $18 a pound I believe. I didn't have them, but someone in my group did and said they were good. Not great, but good.

Shrimp was $10 a pound. The peel and eat were good, but grilled was my favorite.

Lobster roll was $12 and I didn't care for it. I don't think it's real lobster, but I'm not sure. Not worth $12.