HELP....I can't stop booking cruises

I now have as many booked as I've been on, although that's only if you count the 2-day as a real cruise. Most people wouldn't.

My last booking was almost an impulse booking. I may even have had a few when I did it.

I also achieved what I think is a new record--asking for time off from work a year in advance. The sad (?) thing is that I could have requested it even earlier, as I'd booked it earlier, but I figured a year was insane enough as it was. The calendar has my name down for January and April of next year. I don't think anyone else is on there past November or something, and even then, the names get really thin once you get to September. I have coworkers who are probably just now thinking about where their 2018 family summer vacation will be, and I'm debating the pros and cons of the UDP on my RCCL cruise in April 2019.

Then again, there are currently no more solo cabins available for the Star Trek cruise (they'll probably become available later, though), and a number of good cabins on Symphony (April) have already been snagged. So yeah. It doesn't hurt to book far out if you know you want to do it.

Caught the cruise bug 60 months ago (Allure June 2013). Been on 41 cruises since then. Have 6 booked right now. HELP ME!!????

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Wow! That's a lot of cruises. I don't think I'll hit that number in a lifetime. Can't even imagine cruising that often. #Jealous

OOPS! Fell off the wagon again!!:o Just booked a girls' cruise with my bff for February!! Now have 5 upcoming cruises and loving it!!:hearteyes: You have to "want" to stop in order to stop and this gal does NOT want to stop!!;p

OOPS! Fell off the wagon again!!:o Just booked a girls' cruise with my bff for February!! Now have 5 upcoming cruises and loving it!!:hearteyes: You have to "want" to stop in order to stop and this gal does NOT want to stop!!;p

Ahhh...5 is not a problem addiction...try twice that number booked. ;)

Of course LEO has us all beat. :cool:

And the Lion roared!! :D:cool:

Ahhh...5 is not a problem addiction...try twice that number booked. ;)

Of course LEO has us all beat. :cool:

I can not tell a lie...Booked 2 more last night...Now up to 29

I need to commit myself

As the OP, it is so nice to see there are others in my "predicament". And looking at some, I am quite the novice. I fear that when mama retires fully, the disease will only get worse.