Live on Majesty of the Seas first cruise to Cuba

? About the ocean view cabins on deck 7–

Do these windows look out over the promenade walkway ?

Can people walking on the promenade see inside your cabin?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes and absolutely YES! We take a walk after dinner every evening. So many simply don't understand ( or maybe they don't care) that you can see straight into the cabin, even with the sheer curtains closed. You need to keep and dark curtains closed. I am not picky about most cabins, but I would rather have a port hole OV on deck 2 than the cabin on 7.

Take might want to a look at the obstructed cabins on deck 8. There is chart somewhere on CC that shows those that are less obstructed by the lifeboats.

enjoy

m

This info is great...thank you to all! We’re planning our cruise to Cuba on Majesty for May 2019.....she’ll be sailing out of FLL then.

I’m trying to decide on the best deck for the OV cabin. Deck 5 looks best to me as it avoids the promenade issue and views obstructed by lifeboats. Any thoughts or input from those who have sailed on her before.

This info is great...thank you to all! We’re planning our cruise to Cuba on Majesty for May 2019.....she’ll be sailing out of FLL then.

I’m trying to decide on the best deck for the OV cabin. Deck 5 looks best to me as it avoids the promenade issue and views obstructed by lifeboats. Any thoughts or input from those who have sailed on her before.

We like deck 9 for OV staterooms because they are larger than other OV staterooms. The lifeboats being at the bottom of the view is not a problem for us.

We like deck 9 for OV staterooms because they are larger than other OV staterooms. The lifeboats being at the bottom of the view is not a problem for us.

Thank you. That’s good to know. I looked at Deck 9 just because the cabins were larger, but was worried about placement of the lifeboats.

This is great information! We just booked the Majesty to Cuba for June 24, 2019. We'll be sailing with our kids who will be 17 and 20.

Thanks!

Ilisa

We are booked for September 2018. This is our first cruise out of Tampa. Can someone give us some information on hotels? I have been on Trip Advisor but don't know what would be the best area to stay in and transportation for TPA and the port. Thanks.

We are booked for September 2018. This is our first cruise out of Tampa. Can someone give us some information on hotels? I have been on Trip Advisor but don't know what would be the best area to stay in and transportation for TPA and the port. Thanks.

We stayed at the Hampton Inn -Ybor City. 1/2 block from trolley station to go downtown along boardwalk and another to Ybor City.

Hotel has a free shuttle within 3 miles of hotel and free shuttle to cruise port.

Great location and nice hotel.

Went to Columbia Restaurant and flamenco show one night, Bernini’s the next night.

Toured history museum and walked around boardwalk.

Would definitely stay there again.

Deck 9 hands down.

Larger cabins, views are not obstructed as lifeboats are below window.

We were in 9508 and would choose it again.

Cabins on lower decks are the size of rabbit hutches.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We booked this cruise a couple of months ago not knowing it was the Majesty's first Cuba trip.

Left Orlando at 9.00am and on the ship in the bar at 10.55, parked at the Port of Tampas parking all pretty seamless.

Ship sailed empty form Port Canaveral yesterday so crew seem genuinely relaxed, happy and excited to see Cuba.

Any questions let me know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HI fellow Cruiser: A couple Questions if possible.

1. Received E mail from Royal to complete TWO two page Guest Authorization form and bring them to terminal, for EACH passenger. Did you get the VISA form at the terminal?

2. We are doing parking valet at terminal 3 and Diamond +, in a suite. Time range this time on Setsail form in 1030-230. What time did they open doors for scans & checkin.

Thanks for the review and any info you can provide. Doing 5 day Aug. 29th Majesty.