Crystal block question

We recently made it to 700 points, I understand that the Stratus block will be sent to us at home.

Are we supposed to get a regular crystal block as well? The last one we got was for 630 points.

We recently made it to 700 points, I understand that the Stratus block will be sent to us at home.

Are we supposed to get a regular crystal block as well? The last one we got was for 630 points.

I've heard it both ways, one LA we talked with says you don't get a block, others give blocks. However, I think if you talk to C&A, they should be able to send you one.

I've heard it both ways, one LA we talked with says you don't get a block, others give blocks. However, I think if you talk to C&A, they should be able to send you one.
We ended up with 4 or 5 as I recall. I blame it on Irma

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Every 70 cruise points starting at 140.

Is it one per cabin or would we each get one? I feel like we got two previously but we only got one last week. I didn’t realize we were due for it so I was wondering what the heck it was at first. 40% of the way to the magic 700. Ha ha.

Is it one per cabin or would we each get one? I feel like we got two previously but we only got one last week. I didn’t realize we were due for it so I was wondering what the heck it was at first. 40% of the way to the magic 700. Ha ha.

One per cabin...

One per linked couple.

Royal calls it a Stratum.

It will be sent to you because it is engraved with your personal information.