Drink package

Anthem 5/31 dropped to $45 for deluxe and $18 for refreshment. Just under $1000 for 2 passengers for the DP for a 9nt cruise.

Last year on the Oasis, we got the refreshment package for $18 as we had our youngest grands with us and did not drink much alcohol. At just under $1000 for two, we would not get our monies worth for sure.

That said, we are on the Radiance (Northbound Alaska) this summer and going with 3 other adult couples so we chose the deluxe package as I figure we will tend to use it more. I doubt we will truly get our monies worth then either, but for the convenience of not having to keep track will make up the difference for me.

Anthem 5/31 dropped to $45 for deluxe and $18 for refreshment. Just under $1000 for 2 passengers for the DP for a 9nt cruise.

I'm on that sailing. $45 is a good deal, but the cheapest I saw and booked was at $42. Saw it at that price twice but not for a few months now.

We are going on Liberty out of Galveston in late May. Bought the beverage package for 4 adults @ $46 then saw it later for $42. Cancelled the beverage package that I had and bought a new one at the new price so for 4 people I was able to save about $110. No problems. Go ahead and buy your package now and if you see something lower later, cancel and rebuy at the lower price.

Happy sailing :D.

June 9th Freedom: $42 for deluxe, $18 for refreshment. Did not get the email about the sale, but our drink packages have remained on sale more often than not.

Once a week (or two) they go up to $45/$26, but they pretty much hang out at the sale price. I think it must be harder to sell the drinks package on sailings with more port days. That’s my theory for why ours stays on sale most of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums