Costing for the Sanctury please ?

Bella_boo

On count down for my next cruise on the Sapphire princess :DWe were thinking of booking the Sanctury when we have at sea days as just curious at the price please ?

Would you also recommend booking as soon as we embark ?

Thank you

If you want it' date=' you'll need to sign up as soon as possible after boarding.

Costs on our recent cruise were $40 for a whole day, $20 for a half day, $30 per day if you book for the entire cruise.[/quote']

Lovely ,thank you !

Run, don't walk to the Sanctuary as soon as you board. We had five seas on the Caribbean Princess on our 14-night cruise. I was only able to get 1/2 day in the Sanctuary on the final sea day. It was lovely...wish we could have gotten more.

Side note...I think I had the only Lyft driver in Ft. Lauderdale that didn't know where Port Everglades was. Due to his getting lost, we arrived at the dock later than we wanted to which is why we missed out on the Sanctuary.

Run, don't walk to the Sanctuary as soon as you board. We had five seas on the Caribbean Princess on our 14-night cruise. I was only able to get 1/2 day in the Sanctuary on the final sea day. It was lovely...wish we could have gotten more.

Side note...I think I had the only Lyft driver in Ft. Lauderdale that didn't know where Port Everglades was. Due to his getting lost, we arrived at the dock later than we wanted to which is why we missed out on the Sanctuary.

No GPS? We used Uber and in order to make the reservation had to enter which terminal we would be using as well as the port address.

We've never been able to book ahead for days we'd like at the sanctuary (unless booking for the whole cruise). We've always been told we have to turn up on the day we want, in the morning first thing if we want the whole day, or just before lunch for an afternoon, and it's first come first served on the day for available spaces. I did ask, and this has been on 3 separate cruises. I'm really surprised they now letting you book ahead for what days you want? Is this on all the ships? If so I will also do as suggested, and run up there after embarkation!

Your next cruise appears to be in Europe. I can't see the Sanctuary that busy in Europe. Maybe I am wrong but I wouldn't book it in Europe, especially Northern Europe.

It is popular in Caribbean and Mexico and probably a few other locations.

We've never been able to book ahead for days we'd like at the sanctuary (unless booking for the whole cruise). We've always been told we have to turn up on the day we want, in the morning first thing if we want the whole day, or just before lunch for an afternoon, and it's first come first served on the day for available spaces. I did ask, and this has been on 3 separate cruises. I'm really surprised they now letting you book ahead for what days you want? Is this on all the ships? If so I will also do as suggested, and run up there after embarkation!

They have been doing it this way for a couple of years now, at least on all the ships I have been on. Since Sea Days are so busy, if that's what you want make a bee line up there when you board.