Seattle hotel near pier

mmccool719

Hello. I need a suggestion for a hotel near the Norwegian pier. But I need a hotel that would let me stay pre-cruise and then store my luggage for 6-7 hours post cruise as we have a very late flight home. I tried Marriott Waterfront and they do not store luggage. Edgewater Hotel is sold out. Probably $300-$350 price range. Thanks!

Hello. I need a suggestion for a hotel near the Norwegian pier. But I need a hotel that would let me stay pre-cruise and then store my luggage for 6-7 hours post cruise as we have a very late flight home. I tried Marriott Waterfront and they do not store luggage. Edgewater Hotel is sold out. Probably $300-$350 price range. Thanks!

There is a way to send your luggage directly from the ship to the airport for free! Norwegian is a participating cruise line; not sure about your airline. It would save you the hassle of dealing with luggage post-cruise. https://www.visitseattle.org/things-to-do/cruise-information/port-valet/

Pier 66 is downtown on the waterfront so any downtown hotel has easy access to the pier. Or look at the SeattleCenter/Space Needle area which is still an easy cab ride away from the pier, maybe $20.

If your airline doesn't participate in the Port Valet program, there is luggage storage at both piers but only until 3:30pm.

https://www.portseattle.org/blog/explore-seattle-luggage-free-port-valet

Or rent a car for the day .... store your luggage in the trunk and then drive yourself to the airport. Alamo, Enterprise and National have kiosks at the pier.