Stacy & Dave's Bliss-full Haven Canal Cruise May 10-25th

Stacy-b

Hi Stacy and Dave, thanks for letting us tag along for your amazing Bliss holiday. Great review.

If you get a chance, please can you advise which rooms are directly outside the door to the haven lounge/bar area and the door to the courtyard on deck 17? Just one side would be great if they're symmetrical. Thanks very much.

The Bar/Lounge door is between 17714/17716 and the courtyard door is by room 17710/17708

By the way, BigDnKY is my husband, Dave. He posted his videos of the canal crossings. They are time lapsed. He has many more videos on his you tube page! He is also going to jump in here and help answer some of your questions with me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, not meant to be rude, or be non-observant of the Havens.

Just wanted to learn about the NCL Bliss

for our return Panama Cruise November 03. 2018.

No worries. Weren’t you on the Bliss with us for the TA? Let me know if you have any specific questions!!

A little video clip of the Silent Disco last night! Everyone wears headphones and you hit a button to change channels to listen to 70’s, 80’s, 90’s or Today. Color of light on headphones lets everyone know what you are listening to.

f0ed6e58750a07bf96b3ae94f62e5fc1.jpg97c3600319b65ebae7cb59009dee584c.jpg View from our balcony, room 17712. Notice that the balconies on 18 are flush with the ship, whereas the balconies on 17 stick out 3-4 feet more, so they are considerably larger!!

I’m really enjoying this review!! While you were going through the canal, was there a guide speaking on the ship’s intercom or were there any information lectures prior to entering the canal? Thanks for the info and pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’m really enjoying this review!! While you were going through the canal, was there a guide speaking on the ship’s intercom or were there any information lectures prior to entering the canal? Thanks for the info and pics.

Yes to both. I think there were 2 lectures. I heard the theater was standing room only. We had a guide narrating the entire day. We could hear him in public areas or in the navigation channel in our room!!

b4533ec57da7605070ca05fdcdfa710e.jpg905be1c9fc5d5203abcbc48a8d60482b.jpg Current location at 11:00 am Tuesday. I think we are currently Mountain time. We have moved the clocks back twice, the second one last night! I love the 25 hour days!!

50f6775a78bce06bd421bf9820ba8cc0.jpg Islands off Panamá!

Yes to both. I think there were 2 lectures. I heard the theater was standing room only. We had a guide narrating the entire day. We could hear him in public areas or in the navigation channel in our room!!

Thanks so much. [emoji3]

The Bar/Lounge door is between 17714/17716 and the courtyard door is by room 17710/17708

On the other side the door by Concierge is between 17118/17120 and the door to courtyard/pool is between 17112/17110

Yes to both. I think there were 2 lectures. I heard the theater was standing room only.

We had a guide narrating the entire day.

We could hear him in public areas or on the navigation channel in our room!!

So maybe, for our upcoming November 3rd Panama Cruise,

as we go through the channel,

we should just relax and look out the window of our balcony cabin,

and listen to the narration on the telly?:)

So maybe, for our upcoming November 3rd Panama Cruise,

we should just relax and look out the window of our balcony cabin,

and listen to the narration on the telly?:)

The side view was cool, but I preferred the front view. They opened several outdoor spaces for viewing, including the front bow. I think the places are all listed on the day 5 daily.

About the Panama Channel

The side view was cool, but I preferred the front view.

They opened several outdoor spaces for viewing, including the front bow.

I think the places are all listed on the day 5 daily.

TY, and, nice to know.

(The front bow is not normally open to pax)

dd60b403b9892bb6200facfd3101adf5.jpg Day 1

I see they are requesting socks to be worn on the OL loungers and more instructions of how to utilize them. They must've read CG live thread regarding this ;-) NICE! I know you stated you may not venture out of the Haven much, but let us know your opinion on "reserving of these". Thank you! I'm not booked for a whole year 6-2-2019 to Alaska but I love to read about it.....

RUDE!!! Don't like it, read someone elses trip log. She doesn't have to do this... but is being nice. So either enjoy what applies to you or move on, but DON'T BE RUDE

She did say that this was going to be more of a "Haven" thread. Just enjoy her view of her cruise - I'm not booked in a Haven room on my cruise - BUT man do I love to read everybody's else take on the entire ship! Be happy :)

There isn’t a restaurant on the ship with that name? Food Republic or Los Lobos?

Jerry and I are going to be on the Escape to Bermuda in July, not sure if Los Lobos is the new name on the newer ships for Pincho. It's the latin tapas restaurant. I'll keep searching, thanks.