Stacy & Dave's Bliss-full Haven Canal Cruise May 10-25th

Stacy-b

Enjoying this so much. We will be on the same cruise next spring. Enjoy your cruise and give us as much info as you can!:ship::) The dailies will really help with planning dinners and shows. Thanks so much.

We are enjoying/following.

Since some of us, however, will be non-Havens (November 03. 2018),

consider doing more of the Panama Canal Cruise,

and now, less of the Haven.

Thank You.

Michael

Edited by $hip$hape

Thank You.

Michael

RUDE!!! Don't like it, read someone elses trip log. She doesn't have to do this... but is being nice. So either enjoy what applies to you or move on, but DON'T BE RUDE

Sorry, I did not to be rude, or be non-observant of the Havens.

Just wanted to learn about the NCL Bliss

for our return Panama Cruise November 03. 2018.

I am on the same Nov 3 cruise and as much as I want to learn more about the Bliss, I just turn to Youtube for that. Plenty of videos there and on social media.

Honestly to demand someone who's already kind enough to provide live feed on their vacation is just rude.

Thank You.

Michael

OP stated at the beginning that they were in the haven and would be there a lot. She said she would try to venture around. Maybe other reviews will be posted afterwards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

Stacy, was that small white ship also at the locks with you the Regent Seven Seas Explorer? I bet she really looked tiny next to eh Bliss, I had seen the pic of the HAL Amsterdam and the Bliss was almost triple the size.

An absurd ripoff by this third world country!

Some would call it a commercial resource that the country, whose territory the canal crosses, rightly benefits from. If ships do not want to pay, they can go around Cape Horn....a longer route in distance and time, and likely a more dangerous route, especially if during the southern winter.

OP stated at the beginning that they were in the haven and would be there a lot. She said she would try to venture around. Maybe other reviews will be posted afterwards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

I am sure that post didn’t mean to be rude, just came out badly😀

However, I like seeing all I can of the Haven because I will likely never be in it.

This is the first PC review I have followed and very much enjoying it. Thank you Stacy. Bring on more of the Haven pics so I can dream!

Stacy, was that small white ship also at the locks with you the Regent Seven Seas Explorer? I bet she really looked tiny next to eh Bliss, I had seen the pic of the HAL Amsterdam and the Bliss was almost triple the size.

2a4d1265323dfd09cb8a8d461664c02d.jpg It is a Regent...not sure which one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great meeting you as well and will be doing Jade again March 1st of next year

Hi Dave, we will have to check it out, it really was a great group to cruise with. We booked the Escape to Bermuda this summer to celebrate a big birthday. Will have to get another next cruise credit. Enjoying your and Stacy's cruise review, but need to catch up.

Some would call it a commercial resource that the country, whose territory the canal crosses, rightly benefits from. If ships do not want to pay, they can go around Cape Horn....a longer route in distance and time, and likely a more dangerous route, especially if during the southern winter.

So, the manpower and resources to get us through today was astounding. I think it costs quite a bit. I don’t think the profit margin is huge.

So, the manpower and resources to get us through today was astounding. I think it costs quite a bit. I don’t think the profit margin is huge.

You make my point for me (I was responding to post #193 by atanac). Your trip report is dynamic, and sailing through the Panama Canal is something I've wanted to do for a long time. You're review is inspiring me.

Totally agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums