FTTF 2019 Pt. Canaveral

cfr70

Has anyone gotten FTTF for their 2019 sailings out of Pt. Canaveral? I know 2019 was released over a week ago for other ports/ships. It's mid May and nothing yet for my January sailing and almost 50 excursions have been thrown up that I don't want. I just want FTTF! :(:(

I did mine a week or 2 ago for Feb 2019 sailing out of Jax. I stalked it everyday :')

I'm checking multiple times a day morning, noon and night. I just wish I knew what time of the day they update excursions so I can snag it before they're all snatched up as I know they can go fast.

FTTF is open for some December 2019 sailings, but not my May 2019 sailing. For my last 3 cruises, the FTTF has come out almost exactly 13 months prior to the sailing. I don't know what's up with this one...

I'm checking multiple times a day morning, noon and night. I just wish I knew what time of the day they update excursions so I can snag it before they're all snatched up as I know they can go fast.

Yeah, I get it. I'm so impatient!

When it finally opened for the spring, 2019, Freedom cruises it was not available one evening at bedtime, and was suddenly available when I checked at about 5 am the next morning.

Even though it's extremely popular I doubt it will sell out the first day.

I certainly empathize with you. I checked multiple times a day waiting for it to be offered.

Happy sailing.

FTTF is open for some December 2019 sailings, but not my May 2019 sailing. For my last 3 cruises, the FTTF has come out almost exactly 13 months prior to the sailing. I don't know what's up with this one...

Is that for Pt. Canaveral? I know they were released that far out for other ports/ships.

I'm afraid if I skip a day checking, i'll come back to see it sold out and then i'd be really pissed! I wish we could sign up for an e mail alert when it's released for our sailings. That would make the waiting so much easier!

I doubt you need to worry about it selling out. FTTF was listed for our September 2019 cruise about 2 weeks ago, and it is still available.

Personally, I think Carnival has it priced so high, they killed the previous demand for purchasing it. JMHO

Is that for Pt. Canaveral? I know they were released that far out for other ports/ships.

I'm afraid if I skip a day checking, i'll come back to see it sold out and then i'd be really pissed! I wish we could sign up for an e mail alert when it's released for our sailings. That would make the waiting so much easier!

No, sorry. Port Everglades.

I doubt you need to worry about it selling out. FTTF was listed for our September 2019 cruise about 2 weeks ago, and it is still available.

Personally, I think Carnival has it priced so high, they killed the previous demand for purchasing it. JMHO

That's good to know. Hopefully the higher price lessened the demand for it. Add that to my January sailing being low season, and I should be able to get it even if I miss when it's initially released.

I just hate the waiting. :(

Last week I able to get FTTF for my Sept 2019 cruise but my May 2019 has not been offered yet. Checking everyday, also leaving out of Port Canaveral! Hopefully soon, just keep checking.

Last week I able to get FTTF for my Sept 2019 cruise but my May 2019 has not been offered yet. Checking everyday, also leaving out of Port Canaveral! Hopefully soon, just keep checking.

In addition to my Jan 2019 sailing, I have an Oct 2019 also booked out of Pt. Canaveral and nothing for that one either. Both on LIberty.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason to when it's released. I thought it was by port, but if Sept. 2019 is out for Pt. Canaveral, perhaps they just throw darts at a calendar to pick the release dates. :D

In addition to my Jan 2019 sailing, I have an Oct 2019 also booked out of Pt. Canaveral and nothing for that one either. Both on LIberty.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason to when it's released. I thought it was by port, but if Sept. 2019 is out for Pt. Canaveral, perhaps they just throw darts at a calendar to pick the release dates. :D

Darts blindfolded

Sent from my LGL158VL using Forums mobile app

I’m in the same situation. Sailing the Breeze out of Port Canaveral in March 2019. I am stalking the site multiple times per day, and still not available! Very frustrating! I know that other ships in other ports have released it, but not ours! ARGGGG!!! [emoji35]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Carnival told me (when I called to inquire about this) that it’s up to each individual ship/port for when they release them. I’m so frustrated, checking all day long!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm on the Magic out of Ft. Lauderdale in Sept. 2019, and FTTF is not up for sale on my cruise either. :(

We are on Magic out of Miami in Feb 2019 and I just snagged it. Guess it depends on the port too.