Deluxe Drink Package (using new math)

Just heard there was a sale on the deluxe drink package, buy one get one 50% off. (actually listed as 25% off each purchased). WOW, went to go order it as we have been on the fence on the cost since we are not heavy drinkers. Old price (which I remembered was $50). New "discounted price" is now $47 (price reflects discount). Must be that new math out there? Even if you factor in the gratuity of18% it still doesn't add up. Guess they think we don't think we know how to do basic math.

It is based on $62 for 1, $31 for the bogo 1/2 off = $93.00 for 2 or $46.50 pp pd. Royal has the new math down to a T. + grats

I hate to say this but this isn't "new math" by any means. It's old math. 50% off of one. If the Drink package is $55, then 50% of $55 is $27.50. Gratuity of 18% brings the price to $32.45. The full price one is $55 plus 18% equals $64.90. The total is $97.35. Divided by two thats a total of $48.67 per person. Nothing new about this math.

I hate to say this but this isn't "new math" by any means. It's old math. 50% off of one. If the Drink package is $55, then 50% of $55 is $27.50. Gratuity of 18% brings the price to $32.45. The full price one is $55 plus 18% equals $64.90. The total is $97.35. Divided by two thats a total of $48.67 per person. Nothing new about this math.

It’s actually $47 Plus the addition 18% gratuity.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums