Mojito in Diamond Lounge?

I don't understand what you mean by this.

:confused:

If you put the ingredients of a Lemon Drop together it becomes a Lemon Drop Martini which is considered a cocktail.

BTW: I am assuming a Manhattan is available. Yes?

In the Diamond Lounge, they can make a Manhattan with the available whiskey, usually Jack Daniels, so technically not a Manhattan (usually made with Rye or Bourbon). I often get a Rob Roy, which uses Scotch instead of the other whiskeys, or a Rory O'more, which uses Irish whiskey. Sometimes it's easier to ask for a "Manhattan, but make it with Scotch/Jameson."

If you're lucky, you will have Diamond Lounge bartenders who are interested in learning about other cocktails. For our last cruise, I brought along a number of cocktail recipes that fit the ingredients offered in the lounge, and we had a good time experimenting. Those bartenders got good tips at the end of the cruise.

On Harmony, Indy and Oasis I was told no at the lounge and the few bars I asked. I did eventually get a guy on Harmony to make me one with my 3, but this was on the Irma cruise, so things were pretty relaxed. And I should note, I’m asking for just virgin mojitos, as I don’t drink.

On Harmony, Indy and Oasis I was told no at the lounge and the few bars I asked. I did eventually get a guy on Harmony to make me one with my 3, but this was on the Irma cruise, so things were pretty relaxed. And I should note, I’m asking for just virgin mojitos, as I don’t drink.

What is a "non-alcoholic mojito"? Minty water???

Interestingly, in the D lounge on Navigator on the T/A, they were providing chocolate Martini's!! They had the mix in a big bottle and just poured it out in a Martini glass, sometimes decorated with chocolate syrup, sometimes not, depending how busy they were.

I was shocked the first time I saw someone with one, I even thought they had brought it in with them but no - it was available from the D Lounge 'bar' :eek:

Needless to say the tips flowed freely ;)