Question regarding onboard gifts

Thanks in advance for the replies.

My special needs daughter is celebrating a birthday when we are aboard the Allure of the Seas next week. I was looking into surprising her with getting the cabin decorated and maybe getting her a tote bag or something. I'm shocked to see that you can't do anything like that on the Allure. Is this new? Is there any way around it?

As of now I guess I'll bring my own decorations and presents but we're flying down so it can't be anything too heavy for the luggage.

Weird I just checked and I see the same disclaimer. See below. Some of the ships may make make sense based on their embarkation port. However we are on the Harmony in a couple of weeks from the Port Everglades (the same port as the Allure) and it is not listed.

I just did a mock order. I.E. picked the birthday package and added it to the cart. Then viewed the cart to do a "checkout" and one of the ship choices was Allure. I stopped there. My guess the disclaimer is a bit out of date. Either attempt to do what I did and complete the actual transaction. You should get an confirmation email if you were successful. Or give them a call.

I booked the anniversary package and received the confirmation email a few hours later.

The disclaimer you saw on the RCCL website:

• Happy Birthday (Bright) Room Décor
    • 1 Magnetic Door Decoration
    • 1 Mirror Cling
    • 1 Wire Photo Cable w/Clips
    • 2 Hanging Ceiling Decor
    • 1 Photo Frame

*Please allow 48 hours for delivery once an order is placed/completed.

This product is not available on the following ships:

• Allure of the Seas
  • Explorer of the Seas
  • Ovation of the Seas
  • Quantum of the Seas

The decor is not available but I saw Rice Krispies Treats, cake and cupcakes all available. The octopus and beach bag and sansals etc are too. How old is your daughter?

I would say decor isn't worth it. You can find nicer at Party City or Dollar Tree and bring it with you and hang w magnets!

Thank you so much for your replies. I am going to decorate the room myself. I'll bring stuff from home and a couple of little presents for her to open. Maybe I can get a cake when onboard.

Thanks again

Thank you so much for your replies. I am going to decorate the room myself. I'll bring stuff from home and a couple of little presents for her to open. Maybe I can get a cake when onboard.

Thanks again

Once you get your established seating for dinner talk to your headwaiter or Maitre'D about a nice cake for your daughter! You can also get some small cruise related items in the gift shop as well!

Bon voyage.