New dining/entertainment booking windows

Update. Still only the first date is available to book any reservations. Spoke with 2 different people. It's not a system glitch. They sent an email to see when the rest of the dates will be loaded. So 130 days for suites/Haven, I guess, is only if they have their ducks in a row and it's a short cruise.

I have the 3 dinner dining package already included in the NCL cruise booking that I purchased. Does anyone know if that could be upgraded to 5 nights?

Also, I’ve heard that some of the ships have a Chef’s Table. I assume that wouldn’t be included in the package, but does anyone know if it is available on the Epic, and if so, how I would book that and at what approximate price/person.

I have the 3 dinner dining package already included in the NCL cruise booking that I purchased. Does anyone know if that could be upgraded to 5 nights?

Also, I’ve heard that some of the ships have a Chef’s Table. I assume that wouldn’t be included in the package, but does anyone know if it is available on the Epic, and if so, how I would book that and at what approximate price/person.

You can't upgrade the promo dining package., If you want more meals then you have to buy an additional package or pay per meal.

I believe that the Chef's Table has been discontinued. It isn't something that I was ever interested in, so I don't know for sure, but I haven't heard mention of it for a while, and I'm sure I recall previous discussions about it having gone.

Update. Still only the first date is available to book any reservations. Spoke with 2 different people. It's not a system glitch. They sent an email to see when the rest of the dates will be loaded. So 130 days for suites/Haven, I guess, is only if they have their ducks in a row and it's a short cruise.

The dining reservations were glitchy online for me, it would only let me select party of 1 for the reservation. The droplist only had 1 in there.

I had to call in, the rep could see the reservation and redid them for party of 2.

This was at 110 days for a cruise booked last year, final payment not due until June 5th, 90 days.

I’m glad I read this thread.

I also booked a couple of NCL excursions with the rep, she added them and I won’t have to pay in advance, its added to the onboard bill. When I was looking at them online it would add to the cart for immediate payment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

One more update: I went into dining just now under "explore & plan," and it reverted back to "too early to book." So Haven and suites should not count on the 10-day advance booking window. It's not 130 days, at least for me.

One more update: I went into dining just now under "explore & plan," and it reverted back to "too early to book." So Haven and suites should not count on the 10-day advance booking window. It's not 130 days, at least for me.

Don't always rely on the online system, call the pre-concierge to make bookings. On a recent cruise, restaurant bookings did not open until 30 days prior to departure, but could be booked during the normal window if picked up the phone to call, which meant that everyone who waited for online bookings to open lost out on prime dining times.

I have the 3 dinner dining package already included in the NCL cruise booking that I purchased. Does anyone know if that could be upgraded to 5 nights? Also, I’ve heard that some of the ships have a Chef’s Table. I assume that wouldn’t be included in the package, but does anyone know if it is available on the Epic, and if so, how I would book that and at what approximate price/person.

You have to purchase an additional 3-night dining package (no 2-night packages). The Chef's Table was discontinued fleetwide.

Don't always rely on the online system, call the pre-concierge to make bookings. On a recent cruise, restaurant bookings did not open until 30 days prior to departure, but could be booked during the normal window if picked up the phone to call, which meant that everyone who waited for online bookings to open lost out on prime dining times.

No, I did call the concierge desk today and they could also only book me into the first night. The remaining 13 nights weren't loaded in the system yet. They have an email into the IT team, but I will try again on Tuesday, I guess.

Update: 125 days out and I can still only book reservations for the first night of the cruise. I called shoreside concierge, and they have an email into the IT department, but don't have status as to when the remaining dates will be loaded.

Shout out to Connie in shoreside concierge who offered to call me when the dates are loaded.