Specifically ... Food!!

kjbacon

I rate the food on Azamara very highly! Although this topic is of course totally subjective, I rate Azamara’s food on par with the likes of Seabourn and Silversea (true luxury lines) and therefore well ahead of Azamara’s competitors like Oceania and Viking (other premium lines). Aqualina and Prime C are both outstanding.

Floris

On our recent Journey cruise I especially enjoyed the Surf and Turf (fillet mignon and lobster tail) and also the veal chop in Discoveries. We didn't have one poor meal there. Everything was cooked to perfection and ample servings. All dinners and speciality buffets held in Discoveries were quite spectacular. On the first night of the cruise the seafood buffet was well promoted and even Captain Tysse recommended it in his welcome so, of course, many people went up to Windows Cafe where it was held. Have to say that though the food was excellent, because so many guests attended it was a bit of a free-for-all. We went round and round looking for a seat and eventually found somewhere but as others were doing the same thing we felt a need to hurry through our dinner. (We ate around 8-8.30pm).

Lynne:)