Room assignments

Aimeef12

So I booked a last minute cruise. I booked Tuesday to leave Sunday. I don't have an assigned room yet and I was wondering when I could expect one. Also if it comes late and isn't printed on my e docs will I have issues at check in?

So I booked a last minute cruise. I booked Tuesday to leave Sunday. I don't have an assigned room yet and I was wondering when I could expect one. Also if it comes late and isn't printed on my e docs will I have issues at check in?

The latest you will find out would be from the porters who will tag your bags. Since you booked late it could appear at any time. Just keep checking your myNCL account.

Just make a note to print out your eDocs no later than 3 pm (4 pm) ... 24 hours before sailing time on Saturday, as the booking supposingly will be locked out by the system to finalize ... The most important info needed for going thru security at MCT and for the check-in agent is your reservation/booking reference # - regardless of the status of your GTY room status, likely assigned by then. If not, just wait until Sunday morning.

Best practice is to always keep a personal/carry-on sized bag with all your important & valuable items, medications, electronics & a full set/change of clothing, including any swimwear ... just in case. Checked luggage will find its way onto the ship's "holding" area, even if they can't figure out its deck/location, once they are X-rayed inside the terminal (yes, it is checked & screened).

There's also a little dirty & evil trick about making sure your bag(s) won't be lost if you are prepared to report, after getting onboard, to check-in at the ship's "naughty room" ... I will leave out the details but "smart" CC'er are probably LOL loud on this one in testing out their "detection" system.

Don't sweat this out, more matters on hand with a last minute booking to worry about, assuming that you are fully packed & can't wait, ready to go.