Cabin E421 on sapphire princess

mrandmrsdd

ciuld someone tell me if cabin. e421 on the sapphire is actually fully obstructed or just partially obstructed, on the plan it shows a smaller life boat. Also would is be a regular window or full height window.

Tks a bunch

Diane

Theview from this cabin is not bad but if you could get either E 410 or E 411there is no obstruction to speak of and those cabins are in the same category.

Theo

Thanks to your great site we’ll be in E410 next month. :)

I’m almost positive we had that cabin on the Sister ship, Diamond Princess, and we had a full view out the window. In fact, I think we had that cabin as well on the Sapphire. Great location. We did hear a little noise from below as we were over a public toilet, I believe, but nothing that would prevent us from choosing that cabin again. I will tell you, we also had E322 once and had a full view out the window.

From what I recall, you can look straight out and see clearly.

Theview from this cabin is not bad but if you could get either E 410 or E 411there is no obstruction to speak of and those cabins are in the same category.

Theo

Thanks Theo for your website. We are in E411 for 28 days in November. Looks great. Also we were in E418 last year on the Emerald for 29 days and that turned out great as well. Hardly any obstruction at all. Have a great day.