Royal Gifts - Secrets To Executing An Online Purchase?

I usually buy a few things for the cabin including flowers for my wife.

I have not been able to make an online purchase for my last few cruises. This dates back well before the latest website upgrade fiasco (As an aside, boy, I miss my usual chuckle to myself about how the cabin descriptions in Jan 2018 were still promoting the new enhanced suite program "to be" rolled out in 2009).

No error message is given. Every field is filled out. I have not gone over length limits in the comments fields. The name I provide is the exact name on the reservation. I can't figure it out. RCCL personnel will be of no help based on previous experience.

I know I can call in the purchases by phone. And someone else is bound to fluff their CC response count one higher by telling me to simply save my money on these overpriced, poor quality items. Thanks in advance for that swell tip. However has anyone had success making an online purchase after experiencing similar troubles?

I just (3 minutes ago) made an order for our Sept 2019 Ovation cruise. I used Microsoft edge. Not sure if it matters but I use Edge only for Rccl. I have it set so when I close the browser, the cache and cookies are cleared each time.

The order processed on the first try without issue. Good luck!

I was not able to purchase flowers for my last two cruises. As revenue focused as RCL is, I am surprised that they let this go on for so long. I have another cruise booked for May 2019. I'll try to order flowers again once we get closer.

Hasn't worked for me for at least three years. Get all the way to identifying person gift (flowers) is for and web site can't find the reservation. So I just call. Didn't matter whether logged in or not and many tries with Chrome and IE.

Just tried a new order and it worked perfectly with IE.

Edited by LeeW
more

Haven't tried since our 2016 cruise on Liberty, but had no problem ordering the anniversary package and flowers for my wife. I've been meaning to order a couple bon voyage packages for our upcoming cruise, but haven't tried yet.

I tried to have flowers on my last cruise in January - started trying to order in November but kept freezing up as described above. Finally gave up.

I tried to buy something for my last cruise way back in March of last year and had this problem, I eventually gave up as well. Amazing that it is still not working!