Duct Tape?

littledylansmom

I used mine to hold down the button for the hairdryer. It really helps as I have longish thick hair and I have to blowdry in sections. I just kept the tape stuck on and I was good to go.

I also used some to repair my BRAND NEW luggage that NWA tore up. :(

Guest hockeychic

Those replies are funny;)

I have read people who have connecting rooms use them around the door cause sometimes cigarette smoke leaks through that door.

Also to keep together luggage after a rough flight???

Don't know for sure myself but that is what I have read.

Kim

Duct tape is available in several bright colors - we mark our luggage handles so we can easily find it (and someone doesn't take it by mistake).

Great idea, and good use, but why take it with you? I have enough junsk after my laptop, IPOD, cameras, phone, etc. Can't imagine why I would haul duct tape with me.

If some one can seriously enlighten me I would become a happy camper.

Great idea, and good use, but why take it with you? I have enough junsk after my laptop, IPOD, cameras, phone, etc. Can't imagine why I would haul duct tape with me.

If some one can seriously enlighten me I would become a happy camper.

You'll know the first time you need it & don't have it. Also, I would pack it in my carry-on just to have it handy!!!

On NCL they give you a laundry bag to fill up with clothes. And wash it for $20. Well we packed the bag so full that it ripped. Duck tape to the rescue.

Okay I'll tell you but remember...................you asked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I'm telling you this but I use duct tape to hold up my breasts so I can wear all my nice strapless and spaghetti strap dresses and not have to wear a bra. I get nice perky ones and don't have to pay $10,000 for a breast lift or breast reduction.

By the way, I learned this from a girlfriend of mine who used to be a model. What we do for beauty! :eek:

I can't believe I'm telling you this but I use duct tape to hold up my breasts so I can wear all my nice strapless and spaghetti strap dresses and not have to wear a bra. I get nice perky ones and don't have to pay $10,000 for a breast lift or breast reduction.

photo; Duct Tape Breasts

from

http://technorati.com/tags/duct

You can even try duct tape and tape up your breasts

from

http://www.committment.com/hickson7.html

As I recall, the cut The Iceberg left in the hull of Titanic was narrower than a strip of duct tape.

Just think: if they had duct tape in 1912 and if two or three passengers each brought a roll, we wouldn't know who Celine Dion is.

Folks, PLEASE use care when applying duct tape to things around your cabin. A couple of years ago, it was clear that someone had had a field day with this stuff out on their veranda for whatever reason. The adhesive from this stuff is VERY difficult to remove (especially from painted surfaces), be it from a hair dryer (there's a reason they have a switch) or anything else.

I didn't have any sticky stuff left behind, I did use electrical tape though, like duct tape but not as tough, if you kwim?

My hairdryer was fine also, too bad the button/switch doesn't stay down when pushed. It makes for a long long blowdry session for someone like me with long thick hair. ;) But the tape worked fine and did save my luggage from being tore anymore.

Archived