Escape Haven Toiletry Question

bonniboo1

As usual, thank you for your help! I just have to ask, where does your CC screen name come from?

Nothing in particular. Just enjoy traveling and crusing. We kinda know the questions that get asked frequently and try to keep a collection of photos to answer them,,,, when possible.

So far this year, we have done the Allure of the Seas and Escape. Next cruise is the Bliss to Alaska. Then a yet-to-be-booked cruise. Ending the year on the Symphony of the Seas.

the shampoo and shower gel is just one bottle. I never tried it as we bring our own. I did think it was tacky that the body wash was also the shampoo. This was on the Bliss TA

Nothing in particular. Just enjoy traveling and crusing. We kinda know the questions that get asked frequently and try to keep a collection of photos to answer them,,,, when possible.

So far this year, we have done the Allure of the Seas and Escape. Next cruise is the Bliss to Alaska. Then a yet-to-be-booked cruise. Ending the year on the Symphony of the Seas.

BirdTravels, you are always so helpful. I am a fan of the concept of the Haven so I am hesitant to try a suite on Royal. Have you done a suite on Royal? I was looking at Oasis or Symphony. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app