Am I out of luck for Thanksgiving 2019?

I apologize if this has been mentioned. I did try a search first. We cruised last year on Thanksgiving Day and had a good time. We're going again this year and I kind of had it in my mind this would be our new thing. I just searched for 2019 and IOS leaves on the Monday before Thanksgiving. I don't see any short cruises out of FL that have you at sea on Thanksgiving (only using school break days). I think I'm out of luck. Am I right to assume that the schedule is set in stone and nothing will probably pop up for then? Thanks, everyone.

Without knowing exactly which days you have off as school break days, it's difficult to give you all the options. Some school districts are out the entire week of Thanksgiving, some are out Wednesday through Friday and others only have off Thursday and Friday.

Most of the lines have 3, 4 and 5-night options.

It looks like Celebrity Infinity has a 4 day leaving Miami on Thanksgiving 2019 to Nassau and Key West. You may want to try that.

I was surprised to see the price was pretty much the same as we paid for this year. I would have thought it to be a lot more for a Celebrity cruise. If there's some fun to be had for an 8-yr-old this is our cruise. Thank you for responding!

Without knowing exactly which days you have off as school break days, it's difficult to give you all the options. Some school districts are out the entire week of Thanksgiving, some are out Wednesday through Friday and others only have off Thursday and Friday.

Most of the lines have 3, 4 and 5-night options.

Well my main question was if the schedule was set in stone. That answer along with the Celebrity suggestion were very helpful!