videos offered by Moby Dick?

luv2travel2beaches

I asked this on the Grand Cayman board but there doesn't seem to be nearly as many readers/contributors to that board. Does anybody know if Moby Dick tours offer videos of your Sting Ray City visit? I am considering booking with Moby Dick due to the times offered by that tour company and the times we are in port on the Star Princess. Does anybody know what other tour operators offer the videos?

We went with Moby Dick in November and had a great time! I didn't book them ahead, as thought we would go to the beach, but it was so dang humid the day we were there, that when we got off the tender, I thought why not go to Sting Ray City - at least I would be in the water! I was looking for Soto Tours and didn't see them (as had read up about them on the boards before I left) and saw Moby Dick, which I had also seen. If you book with them, do so ahead and online, it will save $5pp, I believe! They did not take any videos while we were on the boat, nor did they offer one. I don't think this is a service they provide. You can definitely take your video camera on the boat and take some video from the boat before jumping in yourself. I'm sure they or a fellow passenger wouldn't mind snapping a few photos - make sure you bring a water camera. This tour was unbelievable! And afterwards, you get to snorkeling too! I think the best part was that there were maybe 30 of us on the boat and when the other boats pulled up (most likely from the cruise ships), they had 50-100 people on them! We also had no one around us when we were snorkeling. ENJOY!

Our group also had a great experience with Moby Dick a few weeks ago. They do not take a video however. We have booked again for April 20th. If that's your day, my DH will be glad to take your pictures. He's my cameraman! Hope you have Captain Zac & William. They are so much fun. Both will be in the water with you during Stingray City. However, at the Coral Gardens for snorkeling they are attentive as "lifeguards" & might be able to take pictures of you there. Here's their website: www.mobydicktours.com If you E-mail Mark Button, the owner, he'll get back to you right away. info@mobydicktours.com He also has a cell phone with an Arizona area code: 345-925-5542 He's the one to answer any questions you have.

Archived