Sharing a cabin with grandchildren

Does anyone know if RCI actually enforce the rule about having an adult sleep in the same cabin as a child. We have booked connecting cabins for myself and on child and my husband and the other one but intending to swap so the children are in one and us in the other. they are aged 9 and 13

Does anyone know if RCI actually enforce the rule about having an adult sleep in the same cabin as a child. We have booked connecting cabins for myself and on child and my husband and the other one but intending to swap so the children are in one and us in the other. they are aged 9 and 13

Once onboard no one will check or cares who sleeps where. You've booked this combination exactly perfect and the connecting cabins will work out great.

No worries...now enjoy that cruise and the memories you're making with those grandchildren.

When you get onboard head straight to guest services and get ‘keys’ made for both rooms. This will allow you to swap rooms and and have a key for both.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you have connecting cabin then children can be booked in other cabin. No adult needed. If they are not connecting that is another story.

Royal allows children to be booked in their own stateroom, as long as that stateroom is next to or across the hall from the responsible adult. This cannot be done on the website, this takes a phone call to book this way.

If you have connecting cabin then children can be booked in other cabin. No adult needed.

That's our experience also. But, we used our TA to book it. Oasis class doesn't have a lot of connecting cabins so we used the TA to find two when the www site wouldn't show any.