Oasis Owners Suite--What Food and Drink Do They Bring?

Traveling June 10th Eastern Suite 14640--first time in a while in an regular Owners Suite--not the Loft, i.e., Sky Class instead of higher Star Class. Anyone have recent experience--do they bring any free wine during the cruise? Do you get continuous supply of bottled water? Do you pay for the soda in the minibar? Any other in-suite food or drink info would be much appreciated!

We had that cabin last year and two other OS over the last few years. Some things have changed since we first had an OS.

Mini-fridge is empty but there's a form you can fill out to have it stocked (NOT FREE). There is no free anything in the OS. We ordered some water and wine from Gifts and Gear, otherwise we had the drink package and I stocked up during the day and filled my own fridge.

You can get main dining room and obviously room service food delivered. But you can't get the stuff from CK, which is just as well because it would probably be cold by the time it got to your cabin.

I am not sure about specialty restaurants as we never ordered to the cabin.

Traveling June 10th Eastern Suite 14640--first time in a while in an regular Owners Suite--not the Loft, i.e., Sky Class instead of higher Star Class. Anyone have recent experience--do they bring any free wine during the cruise? Do you get continuous supply of bottled water? Do you pay for the soda in the minibar? Any other in-suite food or drink info would be much appreciated!

You have to go to the suite lounge for your free drinks.