Perk question

maggieq

ok so we did get quite a few perks with our equinox booking but I have a question which I will check with ta. However, wanted to see if anyone has chosen the free internet as a perk how you get it onboard. Does the dollar amount of a package show up as obc?

Thanks!

Does not show as OBC and perks don’t always show, best to have a confirmation/invoice showing all your perks with you on board so you can get things sorted if something is a misd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Does not show as OBC and perks don’t always show, best to have a confirmation/invoice showing all your perks with you on board so you can get things sorted if something is a misd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I do but one of the reasons for my question is a result of viewing my reservation today and seeing $200 more obc than we were offered at time of booking. Thought that maybe then the internet perk would come out of the extra obc.

Thanks!

No the unlimited WiFi doesn’t come out of OBC. Sounds like the crack IT team has gifted you $200, which is a bonus but less than unlimited internet for 2 costs. Enjoy your new found wealth!

The same thing has happened to us on our June 9th Equinox sailing. We went "best" and have all four perks. Right after we booked the $300 OBC appeared and then a couple of weeks later there is an additional $200. I thought maybe it was the pre-paid grats (around $200) but my TA says no. :confused:

The same thing has happened to us on our June 9th Equinox sailing. We went "best" and have all four perks. Right after we booked the $300 OBC appeared and then a couple of weeks later there is an additional $200. I thought maybe it was the pre-paid grats (around $200) but my TA says no. :confused:

That’s so weird but even more so is that the $500 obc is not showing on our reservation anymore.

You made me look and ours is still there. I'll keep checking and I will take my documentation just in case. Our docs from Celebrity say no pre-paid grats and our TA docs say that some perks may come in the form of OBC. Crazy that is was the same amount as yours. We booked thru the "con" agency.

We had same thing, got 300 obc as a perk with drink package but obc account shows 600 credit. Prepaid grats were a special offer for booking at that time. I just assumed the extra 300 was the prepaid grat and would be deducted at sometime,but now I am not so sure what it is.

We are supposed to have prepaid gratuities, $300 obc, internet and the classic drink package. We have this all on a confirmation from our same agency but none of the above shows on our reservation on the celebrity website. I will call customer service on Tuesday. We have had perks before with celebrity and they haven’t showed up until we boarded but haven’t had internet or $300 obc so wasn’t sure how this would show

Could you tell us where you are able to locate this info on the X website?

I saw the OBC on the cruise planner in my reservation. It was on the top right of the page.

Ours is back at $500 and our reservation now shows a premium drink package and internet access each:confused: I called celebrity yesterday and they said they couldn’t tell us any perks linked as we didn’t book directly. I’m not surprised but figured I would try.

Ours is back at $500 and our reservation now shows a premium drink package and internet access each:confused: I called celebrity yesterday and they said they couldn’t tell us any perks linked as we didn’t book directly. I’m not surprised but figured I would try.

I see our drink and internet too under order history. Hubby called and confirmed with Captain Club that we had all four perks. It all depends on who you talk to. I am pretty sure that the paid grats are part of that $500.