FYI...30% off promotion for cruise planner this weekend

The link Bob (Clarea) posted shows the onboard prices. The pre-cruise price for one device is usually $14.XX/day (I forget the cents) so $13.99 is a tiny sale. FWIW, it's on sale for my Alaska Radiance cruise next month for $12.59/day.

$13.99/day seems to be the best price for the time time being. Last year, I got it for $8.99 and $12.99, but this year, it has hovered at 15.99/day.

I looked at my Navigator, and that's 14.99/day (25% off, not 30%). I would grab it at $13.99 and if you see it cheaper, cancel and rebook at the lower price.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The sale only lowered the drink package to 371 on my sailing in Dec, but that's still 25 bucks cheaper than I got it on the last sale. Still crossing my fingers for an awesome black Friday sale just before I cruise.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What was the Black Friday sale?

What was the Black Friday sale?

I believe I saw people posting that they got it for 42. I can't remember if the lowest price I've seen posted (38) was black Friday or not. I don't personally know since last year I left the sunday after bf so my cruise planner was closed for that sale. This year I'm leaving more than 2 weeks after.

I believe I saw people posting that they got it for 42. I can't remember if the lowest price I've seen posted (38) was black Friday or not. I don't personally know since last year I left the sunday after bf so my cruise planner was closed for that sale. This year I'm leaving more than 2 weeks after.

Thanks. We are sailing in June 2019 so I hope I can purchase the black Friday deal if it's offered this year.

Still showing $45 deluxe drinks for 7 nights on harmony in October. I hoping for the bogo offer. Does anyone think this might come back around?

Unpredictable.

Still showing $45 deluxe drinks for 7 nights on harmony in October. I hoping for the bogo offer. Does anyone think this might come back around?

That is the bogo. I called to inquire and bogo is based on the original price. The discount of $45 per package reflects that. In other words, it’s not getting cheaper than $45.

That is the bogo. I called to inquire and bogo is based on the original price. The discount of $45 per package reflects that. In other words, it’s not getting cheaper than $45.

Wow.... what's the original price?