Oasis Entertainment times?

Does anyone have recent entertainment schedule or copies of a recent cruise compass for Western itinerary for Oasis? I have done a search and haven't found anything recent. Trying to plan dinner times without show schedule is difficult. Thanks!

I have several of the western compasses from the May 6th sailing this year. Photobucket sucks anymore and I can’t figure imgurl out so I don’t really have a way to post them. Be willing to email them if you want them that way. I’d also email them to anyone who can host/post them, was trying to post them in ckrobyns live review thread but couldn’t figure it out.

I have all of days 1,2,4 and 7

We did the early dining and did the ice show after on night 1, the aqua show after dinner night 2, I think we saw all the main shows except for cats. Wanted to go back and see the secondary aquatheater show but ended up missing it.

Edited by johnnyb78

Does anyone have recent entertainment schedule or copies of a recent cruise compass for Western itinerary for Oasis? I have done a search and haven't found anything recent. Trying to plan dinner times without show schedule is difficult. Thanks!

Planning with the show times can be rough. On my Oasis trip, I booked a 10:30 pm aqua theater show only to find out once on board that they changed it to 9:30. There was also only one evening show of CATS (yea I know what you think) available to book all week, yet the show was shown another night.