EZ Air & Cathy Pacific Reservations

trbarton

I’ve made reservations with EZ Air flying from SFO to Sydney on Quantas. Return on Cathy Pacific. Interesting that Cathy Pacific does not show my reservation plus on the Princess site I’m not able to select my seat with Cathy Pacific. Quantas no problem. Anyone had any experience with Cathy Pacific reservations & seat assignments?

Tom

I just booked an AA mileage ticket that included Cathay Pacific equipment. I had to call Cathay Pacific to get its record locator number (vs AA) and I had no problems getting seat assignments at no charge.

So you may have to call.

There are three ways to get early seat assignments. If one is in business or first class no problem. If you are a number of Marco Polo

there f f organization, and depending on your ticket you can pay for

an upgrade economy to economy plus one can get a seat assignment.

There are three ways to get early seat assignments. If one is in business or first class no problem. If you are a number of Marco Polo

there f f organization, and depending on your ticket you can pay for

an upgrade economy to economy plus one can get a seat assignment.

This probably explains why I could get mine. I'm in BC

No problem - it drives Aussies demented.

However, why don’t you access Cathay website with your booking reference and then you should be able to make your seat selection. However, there may be a fee for early seat selection.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I’ve tried what you suggested & there web site doesn’t recognize my booking number. Wonder if it has something to do with Princess?

Yes..I will call Cathy Pacific. I just prefer to see what seats are available before I make my seat selection.

Tom😎

Yes..I will call Cathy Pacific. I just prefer to see what seats are available before I make my seat selection.

Tom😎

Have you tried making on dummy booking on Cathy's site? Some airlines will show seat availability before purchase.

I called “Cathay Pacific” & in talking with them they found my reservation with no problems, thus getting my seat assignment was no problem.

They explained that on their website after entering my family name my first name had to be my first & middle name together. I’ve tried that & keep getting a message that they are having a technical issue & to try later. I’ve tried many times as they suggested with the same results even using different search engines with the same results .

I’ve found a helpful site called SeatGuru where you can find your flight & airplane layout & it will tell you seats to avoid.

Tom😎

I’ve found a helpful site called SeatGuru where you can find your flight & airplane layout & it will tell you seats to avoid.

Tom😎

I use this site all the time. Was actually on it when talking with Cathay Pacific and declined the first set of seats offered.

Cathay Pacific website is strange. When I try to access my reservation following want then mentioned, first name & middle name together plus my last name I get the following message. “We’ve encountered a temporary technical issue and could not complete your request. Please wait a moment and try again.”

I’ve tried using different search engines with the same results.

The agent could find my reservation with no problems.

Has anyone else trying to access there reservations on Cathay Pacific’s web site had any problems?

Tom