Help me out, I buy AARP gift cards/e-cards to pay for Cheers and then I..............

LongHill44

I've done just this. I use the cards and purchase Cheers directly on the Carnival website. No problems whatsoever. When you get to the payment screen, just scroll down and enter the gift card info. I had a few dollars (about $40) left over, so I just sent the gift card info to my TA and she applied it to the cruise. That was a little before final payment. If you are after final payment, just hold on to the card and enter the balance via a kiosk when you board the ship.

You can pay for spa, shore exursions, Cheers, and a variety of things online with the gift cards. The only thing you can't do is put it on your Sail and Sign ahead of time. You can do that, however, once you get on the ship.

I purchased Cheers and FTTF through the website using Verizon Gift Cards.

I had my travel agent pay off our cruise (with Verizon GCs) through their "portal." (she gets credit for the sale that way).

If you purchased the cruise on your own, the website should be fine although the people at their 800 number are nice and shouldn't have any problem doing it for you.