Thoughts on Labadee's "Beach Lounger for Two"

I am interested in the "Beach Lounger for Two" on Labadee when we visit in December. Just curious on your thoughts or if anything has a photo they can easily share.

According to the website, they are in a more secluded area. Which is what I am looking for since Labadee looks like it can get pretty busy. Wondering how accurate that is. This is will be our first time there.

I'm planning on getting a couple of the floating beach mats as well. Would I have room to stick those right up next to the lounger? Just worried about taking other peoples space.

Thanks!

The "lounger for 2" is a clamshell....that's what you're paying for. Loungers themselves are free (you may tip a beach boy who brings loungers, if you get there really early)... You can put your lounger in or out of the clamshell...and pile anything you want outside of it. It's a small, roundish tent.

The "lounger for 2" is a clamshell....that's what you're paying for. Loungers themselves are free (you may tip a beach boy who brings loungers, if you get there really early)... You can put your lounger in or out of the clamshell...and pile anything you want outside of it. It's a small, roundish tent.

Thank you!