West Bay Beach "tour"

ihopfar

On our next visit to Roatan, we want to spend the day at West Bay Beach.

It looks like Banarama has a package that includes transportation.

I also found Shoreexcursioneer and Island Marketing have very similar excursions to West Bay/ Banarama.

1. Do either of these sites have their own transportarion or is Banarama providing the transportation in all cases?

2. I thought i read if you book directly with Banarama you get to chose when they pick you up and when they bring you back. Did I read that correctly? The other two seem to take everyone back and forth at the same time, right?

3. Any other differences I should know between these three options?

Thanks!

Brad

Email Banarama directly, they will be able to tell you if your transport is personal or not. This way you get up to the minute, from the horses mouth, info.

By the by ~ there are several other resorts on West Bay Beach offering transport included. Paradise Beach Club and Beacher's come to mind.

Just keep in mind....electricity and internet are not 24/7 in Roatan. They have rolling blackouts and internet can be affected. If you don't hear back from someone on the island after a few days, try again, they may not have gotten it.

By the by ~ there are several other resorts on West Bay Beach offering transport included. Paradise Beach Club and Beacher's come to mind.

Thanks. I do know there are others. However they seem a little more expensive. Any advantages to any of the others worth paying more?

That still leaves my original question. Can anyone tell me if there is any difference based on who I book through?

Thanks!

Brad

Thanks. I do know there are others. However they seem a little more expensive. Any advantages to any of the others worth paying more?

That still leaves my original question. Can anyone tell me if there is any difference based on who I book through?

Thanks!

Brad

If both options are ONLY going to Bananarama I can't see there being much different past transport and you would have to ask the vendors, Bananarama has a US phone number of that helps.

As far as the other day pass options on the beach, there are heaps if variations, proximity to boat free reef snorkeling, congestion due to limited sand between the water and loungers, obstructed view due to boats, food, pools, I am sure there are others I can't recall.

To get an idea search Utube for West Bay Beach vids.

Edited by Guest 2000