Oasis ships ....room 6270? Hows that gonna be?

(thread title had wrong room ) its 6160

Ive never been as low as deck 6 before. I typically like 11 or above. Its all thats left on the cruise we booked on the Symphony.

Anyone have first hand experience? Its the level that the Carousel is on. Port side balcony.

deck6-2017.gif

Edited by AZDivers

We had 6252 on the Allure way back when, and really enjoyed Deck 6... Really close to everything. No Noise really heard from all the excitement around you. Some noise from the elevator bank that right there, but overall generally a good location.

Enjoy your cruise!

I don't think I will mind that much being on deck six for my upcoming Oasis cruise, though have never been on a lower deck than 11....but my problem is I am (so far anyway) stuck with a connecting cabin. Hoping to trade out of it if any in my class of cabin should become available again. :o

We stayed about three rooms on the other side of the elevator lobby foward on the Allure in March. Very good location and hardly any noise. We spent most of our time walking to the back for food either up to the buffet or down to dining rooms, but you are close to entertainment.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I'm guessing it should be fine. Last cruise on Oasis we opted for a lower-deck balcony stateroom, just to check it out. Not the same area as your 6160, but our Deck 6 starboard-aft room was great. It was far more convenient to the Boardwalk, Promenade and even Central Park than we were on Deck 11 and higher. In short, I highly recommend the lower decks.

I'm guessing it should be fine. Last cruise on Oasis we opted for a lower-deck balcony stateroom, just to check it out. Not the same area as your 6160, but our Deck 6 starboard-aft room was great. It was far more convenient to the Boardwalk, Promenade and even Central Park than we were on Deck 11 and higher. In short, I highly recommend the lower decks.

Thanks!